Toys to use on my husband

I have a wand, I didn’t even know these were available! Thanks for your reply!..xxx

1 Like

Thanks so much for these tips!! I never even thought of using them on him :see_no_evil: Great advice!..xxxx

1 Like

There’s also the hummer attachment which is more of a stroker, not quite as intense as the head teaser

1 Like

If anal / nipple play is out then that limits you a bit.
Have you tried male chastity? Cock rings / vibrators? If he’s up for trying it then a bit of light spanking or a pinwheel.
Is he okay with being a bit submissive? Personally nothing gets me going like some form or restraint, a blindfold and gag (on me), and my wifes lips!

Thanks so much for your great advise, he definitely is happy once hes been introduced to a new toy and ive led the way to start with - nipples are out of the question, he is so overly ticklish haha…thanks again…xxx

1 Like

I’m joining the majority and saying wand vibrator for perineum and all over stimulation. And a good stroker!

1 Like

Try one of your wands or bullets while he’s still got his underwear on - they tickle a lot more. Moving a wand down between the buttocks like that feels really good (if you haven’t already discovered that for yourself). :drooling_face:

2 Likes

For strokers, the Tenga Flip Zero is my absolute favourite toy. I have others but this stands head and shoulders above. It feels amazing, and is really easy to lube up and clean.

Aside from wands, other vibrating toys can be great for those of us with a penis too.
The Lovehoney x Love Not War Laska is one of my favourites. It’s a superbly versatile rabbit eared bullet with focussed vibrations using the pointy ears, and broader sensations from the flatter side. Lubed and stroked around the tip of the penis on the underside for example, can feel gorgeous. My wife loves using this too. :+1:

1 Like

@BigEmma i would definitely recommend the hummer attachment for the wand. Definitely works for me and doesn’t take long for me to explode after a fair amount of teasing :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Will check it out - thank u! …xx

The hummer is fantastic with some good lube

3 Likes

Genuinely tough question to try to help with? I’m a pretty open-minded guy, so I’ll try anything once? My better half (female) is the exact opposite? She wants nothing even remotely near the the bum? So why does she not have a problem with spanking me, or toys etc??? Bottom stuff still unfortunately has a bit of a taboo thing about it, so I guess I can’t really criticise, but seriously? If I’m game to try, then why isn’t she??? No judgement here, but I sorta feel like the whole subject can be a big flag unfortunately, despite even a willing partner? Is it just the mental aspect, or what do you feel the underlying issue is? Happy to discuss/chat to any degree? Paul.

1 Like

Hubby to be is so quiet and shy when it comes to sex toys - he is the type of guy who likes to be shown things then decides if he likes it or not. This time he absolutely loved it - Its his first ever toy for him, he was thrilled and it definitely did its job - i loved having something just for him too…xx

3 Likes

What toy did you get him? :gift_heart:

I got him the Blowmotion Warming Vibrating Male Masturbator. Its on the higher priced side but the reviews were best on this I felt - and he’s so glad I got it :slightly_smiling_face:…xx

1 Like

Fleshlights or Hot Octopuss toys would be a good start :+1:

As a guy i would highly recommend any vibrating toy on the frenulum. Drives me wild and is great for edging

My wife’s the same but she will fist me on occasion

I think personally it is largely based on historic stereotyping.
The most obvious stuff I remember from school days (I’m 44 next week) is liking anything near there means your gay. That was also the same message I got from all adults in my life to my recollection also (other than my Mum, but she’s awesome), so perhaps a generational thing and how I was bought up. My views are different now, but I’m unlikely to go out with my old drinking crew telling them I enjoy that sort of jazz as I’d never hear the end of it.
Maybe for ladies there might be that underlying belief, ooohh perhaps if he likes it he’ll need to find a man? Sounds a little extreme perhaps, but our heads work in crazy ways we don’t always understand or have conscious awareness of :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Same here I’m a male and frenulum is a good place to start