Toys to use on my husband

Hi Everyone,

We have a vast selection of toys, but they are all for me/ for him to use on me. I’d love to be able to play more with him, extend the foreplay to both of us.

Please could you give me some suggestions? I have no idea where to begin so would be super grateful for any ideas!

He has no interest in nipple play or anal play for himself so I feel quite limited but would love to please him more!

…xx

8 Likes

If you have a wand vibrator perhaps try some wand attachments. I love the head teaser

4 Likes

This could be fun for him / both of you.

Anal for him / nothing complicated and just sits inside during sex / oral / play.

Vibration to give you both some pleasure during sex.

3 Likes

Honestly, my husband likes all of the vibrators I use on my clit when used on his balls and the underside of his penis during foreplay and especially during blow jobs (bullet vibrator, clit vibe, wand vibrators). He uses his fleshlight quickshot solo quite a bit and likes it when I use it on him (again especially in combination with oral) :ok_hand:

@BigEmma Hope you guys find something fun to try :+1:

5 Likes

I love a fleshlight being used on me. Well worth a look as you can get them at a pretty reasonable price.

3 Likes

If he’s willing to be submissive then the world’s your oyster I’d say. Tie him up and use all your vibrations on different parts of him…

2 Likes

+1 for the Fleshlight Quickshot. She uses it on me and also likes to watch so she makes me use it on myself too.
A wand vibrator can be use without attachments on the testicles, glans or frenulum and there are a number of male specific attachments for full sized wands too.

3 Likes

Agree with @David1986H, a great option I was going to suggest also.
It’s similar to ladies and toys though, each person is individual, and maybe the conversation should be had with husband in terms of what he would like?
In terms of anal play, a lot of men can initially be very against it as can feel sexuality is being questioned. As @Explorer1 mentioned, if he’d be game for being tied up and blindfolded, can always explore a few areas, tease his nipples with mouth and see what response you get. Of course always have options of vibes. Tease a finger around his butt, again, he may find reality is a little different.
I love nipple play myself, and been experimenting a lot more with anal play last few years when circumstances allow.

One other thing I would say is I used to be very ‘off-ish’ around toys for me specifically, I didn’t have much interest and a lot of strange ideas (such as if I enjoyed anal play it would affect my masculinity), and had the belief that sex toys were to be used on ladies, period.
It’s changed massively over time, but only changed through experience itself once I was able to be a little more open minded about it. Just my experience of course, and of course, us men don’t tend to talk about that kind of stuff together.

4 Likes

The world is your oyster!

The ‘Hummer’ wand attachment is great assuming you already own a wand? There’s no end of remote controlled toys to choose from that are male friendly, from cock rings to butt plugs. If he’s willing to try it then strap on kits are good for pegging fun. And don’t forget simple ideas like nipple clamps - men’s nipples are just as sensitive as women’s. :wink:

4 Likes

Wand… To tease him with… Rather limited.

There are Masturbators too I suppose

2 Likes

I agree with the suggestions made here, a wand and Fleshlight would be a good combo, plus plenty of options.

3 Likes

I got my fwb the vibrating head massager. He loves it :heart:This

3 Likes

Bed straps are good. You can tease him and explore his likes and dislikes. No need for gags or anything, but you could tie him down and tease him using your toys (no pentration) and he could still be pleasured.

4 Likes

I can relate to this. I have never really bought toys for myself.
I also don’t like the thought of nipple play or anal play.
I would always want to spend the few pennies we have on something for the wife.

We have used her wand on me, which is nice. I love the fact you can also give a really good massage with it.
The vast array of cock rings is something I have looked into, so we can both get enjoyment, so maybe finding one that fits for both of you , is something you can enjoy along the way.

I have a couple of the male masturbation aids, which work ok, but have never set the world on fire as much as the female alternatives.

3 Likes

Definitely consider purchasing a wand, it is the best investment we made.

5 Likes

Sorry :person_facepalming:t2: I read wrong … I thought it said was interested in anal … and missed the NOT bit!

So my suggestion probably not best , but still do recommend.

Quick shot is great and definitely vibrate him with a wand :blush:.

3 Likes

@BigEmma

Similar to the other suggestions I would recommend a stroker or fleshlight as a first choice, or perhaps a magic wand you could both get to use it as another option.

3 Likes

I found this toy anal toy above-mentioned didn’t stay in. Was very awkward. If he is new to anal play, I would avoid this one. It may just ruin it for him.

You have some sound advice above. Just keep experimenting. I used to hate the thought of anal play but now, I love it. Not all the time but every now and then it adds a bit of spice.

2 Likes

You may be worth asking him what he would enjoy. Although the world of toys for penis owners isn’t as extensive there is still quite an array. He may not like the thought of something buzzy and opt for a sleeve or on the flip side, want something that buzzes. He may not feel the need to have a toy. My hubby has some and although he enjoys them, they are not something he reaches for regularly.
Maybe look at the website together. I would be dubious about getting him something without discussing it first, especially if he has not expressed any desire for one. (I’m only assuming that as you haven’t mentioned that he has)
Good Luck! :blush:

1 Like

Pin wheel? Cock ring/cage

2 Likes