Toys, Toys, Toys

Hello everyone, im in the market for some new toys, not sure on what to get though. Im male and like to experiment with toys, but also like the idea of bringing a female to play with them aswell. So what would you reccomend that i could use on my own and also with someone else? My kink level is high so no toy is too risqué for me!

2 Likes

A wand for starters !

4 Likes

Definitely a wand as they’re great for individual and couples play. Butt plugs add an extra sensation whether alone or with company, as do nipple clamps. The world really is your oyster. I’d suggest an evening of browsing the website and reading reviews to get a better idea of how people found them as it’s sometimes hard to get as good an appraisal just from the product info. Oh - and search the forum posts too as there’s lots of great recommendations. Happy hunting! :wink:

2 Likes

Any toy can be used together with a partner, although if you want stimulation by one toy at the same time (that you can also use solo) then a vibrating cock ring would be one option or alternatively something like the Fun Factory Manta would be good (and probably a bit better for solo play than vibrating cock rings).

Strokers are quite an easy option, and shorter ones can be great to use on just the head of the penis but also on the shaft while receiving oral sex.

Vibrators can be used anywhere externally on anyone so have a look in that catagory and seeing if there is anything that catches your eye. Wands can be good (and standard sized ones have plenty of attachment options) but they can also be bulky and too powerful for some people so maybe something simpler like a bullet vibrator or a classic vibrator might be worth going for even if you do go for a wand.

There are plenty of different types of anal toys, such as butt plugs which stay in while you play, prostate massager (can be butt plus style or require more active movement), anal beads that can be pulled out at the point of orgasm to intensify the orgasm, or dildos (prostate targeting or not). A remote control butt plug or prostate massager would allow your future partner to control the stimulation you are receiving.

Sounding can be a very pleasurable although I’d need a lot of trust in a person before letting them sound me.

It’s also worth checking out some different sets Lovehoney do. There is a range from some basic vibrators to some kinkier products. Just be a little bit aware of materials though. If you are intending to use a toy internally on more than just yourself (or more than just one partner) you want to avoid toys made from tpe/tpr, pvc or soft plastic as these are porous and you will risk transferring bacteria between partners (and condoms may not be fully effective on these materials).

4 Likes

Um, lots of options! What have you already got?

I’d agree that a wand would be something you could both use if you haven’t already got one. I’m not a fan personally but I think I’m in the minority!

Maybe a butt plug or two? I wouldn’t share butt plugs with another person myself so I’d get two! I’m definitely a big fan of butt plugs but as with all toys you would need to talk to your potential partner because she might not be interested in them at all.

Nipple clamps or a pin wheel if you like a bit of pain or some other bondage stuff, candles, restraints, flogger (not so easy to use alone, I’ve tried, it takes practice!). I love nipple toys so i’m a bit biased there. Like @Rob36 said, spend a fun evening browsing, read the reviews because that will give you a better idea of what toys might suit you.

2 Likes

I have a wand, vibrator and stuff that is one person use only I.E. butt plugs and the like. Its more a case of what could I use on my own regularly that a woman would be happy to, and could, use either on me or on herself? Im sorry im crap at conveying what I mean!

You could get some other attachments for the wand. If its full size mains you can get all sorts of things, including g spotters, p spotters, stroker
Butt plugs, especially remote controlled ones are fun for solo and with partners.

P spot massagers. Some are really best for solo. But you can get ones with a handle (like the mantric one) or that work well with the natural thrusting motion of sex.

Theres also alot of blow job masturbators, like the quick shot, that are short enough someone can use them in combo with their mouth.
Of course mastubation sleeves are fun to use on a partner anyway (personally i find the end of a penis head sliding in and out of them, especially if their partially see through, strangely erotic)

Much of the bondage stuff, especially solid basics like collars, nipple clamps, cuffs and spreader bars is fun for solo. And if your kinky and pick the right kind of cuffs you can (with care) do some bondage play solo. (There is a thread on this subject floating around the forum somewhere)

Im going to throw this in here, but toys like the njoy pure wand are great gender neutral toys and will be great for both of you.

If its silicone, glass or metal you can use it on a partner but you need to sterilise it first (unless your both happy sharing fluids. Still a good idea to sterilise stuff regularly if you have multiple partners anyway) . Either by boiling (not for anything with a battery obviously or electrics) or with a 5% bleach solution or put a condom over it. (Sterilising is best)

If its porus i.e. made from soft plastic, TPE/TPR, PVC, rubber, leather etc and is the kind of thing thats come in contact with fluids it cant be shared unless you condom it (and even then its abit dodgy) Like @Calie said, Best to avoid pourus stuff internally anyway.

Ps. Sorry for this being so long

3 Likes

No its cool, Id rather it be long and get alot of detail, thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for your advice!

Thank you for your help, however i think i may leave the sounding one out for now haha

Thank you, lets hope the hunting goes well!

You’ve probubly got one already, but bullets and pebble vibes are great solo or for partners. Many of the people on here recommend them for solo penis play repeatedly so they might also be worth a look
Plus anything that will g spot, as long as its anal safe will usually p spot well too. :+1: (obviously sterilise anything you’ve used anally before using it in someone vagina though)

1 Like

I have a bullet I think. And yeah even if i havent used stuff, every month everything gets a good clean, including clothing.

1 Like

Good habit to get into for all of us :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Found the Solo bondage ideas thread for you by the way. Hope its helpful

1 Like

Just my opinion but as you have a selection of toys already, you are probably better off focusing on buying toys that you like and that you want to use. If you have a few things that can be used by a partner too, that’s cool, but buying sex toys that a potential future partner will like isn’t really possible. Everyone has different tastes in what works for them, experience levels and comfort levels about using sex toys that have been used by others.

3 Likes

Wand / p massager / but plugs…

2 Likes

Anal toys, buttplugs, strap ons… so many possibilities!

1 Like

Hey @Jmth, I’d personally recommend the Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator (linked below). It’s not the kinkiest toy but I use it (male, 26) on the head of my penis and my partner (female, 23) uses it on her clit and we both achieve a sensational orgasm from it!

1 Like