Toys

Has any one got any recommendations for some new exciting toys? I’ve tried most dildos and vibrators etc anyone tell me what’s good? Genuinely size doesn’t bother me much at all I’ll squeeze things in as much as possible :yum:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!!

A good collection of kink toys will always ‘hit’ the right spot I find for myself.
Some kink toys are a fun thing to get “tied down to”.

Hi @CathrineSlut :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Do you have a powerful wand and have you used any of the suction toys? Those would be my first two recommendations. Which wand would depend on whether you want mains powered or rechargeable and the Melt is my favourite suction toy.

A good wand for us…

Hi @CathrineSlut and welcome…
My OH wanted something with more power. She has a small wand thats in frequent use as well as others. Jocat suggested a toy but we are waiting for it to come still. We will let you know about that one.

1 Like

@CathrineSlut Welcome to the forum.

If you haven’t already you could look at a womanizer or similar suction toy.

Have you tried the clit suction toys like the womanizer range, well worth a look .

Welcome to the forum! I can’t think of any recommendations off the top but will have a think through the day :relieved:

There are a lot of new sensations to be had with electrosex toys including TENS machines and accessories. :zap:

Welcome @CathrineSlut !

Welcome @catherineslut my go to toy is my lovehoney mains wand but i would love to try a clit suction toy