TPR porosity

Hi, I bought Fuck me silly bubble butt. I was really exited, but now not so much. I haven't already opened the box, bacause I would like to return it. I read that tpr is not toxic. But is a porous meterial. And that scared me. Dirty, eczemas, powder and and the hairs can stick because we can't wash and sanitize the tpr for the porosity. Now I don't know very well what to do. I care about my safety, I also read that pipedream do their product in China, and that can mean that the quality of producton of tpe maybe is not so good.

I already have two fleshlight and I noticed that after some use are soo dirty, and I wash every time and I also use condom. So for this things I would use the fuck me silly, but probably I return it for that question of hygiene

Yes TPR is porous. As you said, it isn’t toxic and so won’t leech any nasty chemicals out (like jelly toys can).

You can wash TPR toys absolutely fine and this will get rid of things like hair and powder etc. It will capture and hold on to bacteria though. Bacteria cannot live outside the body forever but the more you use the toy, the more it will feed. You should always check TPR toys for obvious discolouration and/or mould

For toys that enter the body (particularly the vagina), this can be a problem as it is reintroducing bacteria into a delicate eco system. It isn’t ideal for penis toys, but it is less of an issue. If you use a condom, you should be fine. Just don’t share the toy or use it if you have an STI.

I’m not a big fan of Pipedream but I wouldn’t be concerned too much about them being made in China. An awful lot of sex toys are.

Ultimately, it is up to you and if you don’t feel comfortable using it, you won’t enjoy it so return it. Lovehoney’s return policy is great like that

Interesting read Kelly, thanks for posting such information.