Tracey Cox EDGE Performance Enhancer Double Stamina Ring

So I just wanted to see what anyone else thought of this cock ring. We’ve recently bought one and tried it out a couple of times. Still not convinced about it. I find that the main ring is uber tight around my cock. I’m not massive by any means but like to think I’m a good average size. I don’t think it’s the easiest to put on either even with plenty of lube. Don’t get me wrong it keeps me rock hard and definitely seems to enhance girth but not the most comfortable at all.

I was wondering if anyone else has one and what their thoughts are.

1 Like

I’ve only ever had one cock ring before and it snapped lol :joy:
Think the main thing to remember is not to wear them for long periods of time as it’ll cut circulation off

I’ve had a few of these and they’ve all snapped on first use. I left a negative review and LH sent me a replacement but that snapped too. Just don’t seem very stretchy at all.

Try something from the Oxballs range instead. They are a bit more pricy but miles better on quality and ease of use. Or if you’re feeling really fancy I’ve seen good reviews online for metal cock rings.

2 Likes

We don’t have that one, but we have the Tracey Cox EDGE Supreme Endurance Triple Stamina Ring Set, and he hasn’t had any problems with discomfort or the rings snapping. Like @mikeormick, I’d recommend something from Oxballs. My husband has the Oxballs Atomic Jock Stretchy Cock and Ball Sleeve and the Oxballs X-STRETCH Cocksling with 1-Inch Ball Stretcher and loves them :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for your replys. I’ll definitely have a look at some of those suggestions. We have some others that do a great job :crazy_face: so not missing out.

1 Like