tracey cox penis pump

Question of the day.
Do i order this pump today?
Never had a pump before and im curious.
For the price this one looks the better one.
Iv set a limit of yes votes to buy so if i hit it ill order it.
Let me know what ya think

Give it a go. I have reviewed it so read that. I would recommend a bathmate but they are very expensive so worthwhile trying a cheaper pump before going for the expensive one 👍🏼

I think you shouldn't try to justify a purchase you're not sure you should make by putting it outside your own control! ;)

If you want a pump, buy a pump. That one is highly rated, so it's ticking the boxes. Check the measurements are good for you and it should work out fine. If it's no good you've got 365 days to return it for any reason :)

Thank u very much for the feedback so far!
Its very much looking like ill be clicking buy any min hehe

It's a good pump, results are somewhat temporary. You have to use it more than sporadically, if your serious about pumping I would personally get a bathmate because in a few months time you'll want one, pretty much the position I've found myself in now. A week in the sun with the family has taken priority at the minute though, I will have my bathmate lol

jeffngloria wrote:

It's a good pump, results are somewhat temporary. You have to use it more than sporadically, if your serious about pumping I would personally get a bathmate because in a few months time you'll want one, pretty much the position I've found myself in now. A week in the sun with the family has taken priority at the minute though, I will have my bathmate lol

Agree with what jeffngloria wrote here.

My partner thought about which one to get and went with the bathmate but then his health went downhill fast so had to stop using it, but he said it was well worth paying out the extra for.

You could try a cock ring. Works pretty well for me!