Tracey Cox Penis Vibrator - anyone having probs with it?

Hello everyone, first time post but been using Lovehoney on and off for a few years now.

In the last few months I discovered and bought the Tracey Cox Male Vibrator. Overall I've been very happy with the product but I find it seems to break after a while. The problem seems to be will the transfer of power from the remote to the egg. I think its the lead as I told to hang it over my bathroom sink to dry out naturally and sometimes it can be there for 24 hours or so. It seems to be on these occasions it breaks, though it could also be due to the egg getting in contact with the water.

Anyone have any ideas what might be happening? If there's a better way to care for it I'm all ears. Quite new to toys having only used a basic vibrator with my ex.

Thank you

Liam

Hi and welcome to form and welcome mebe it could be a bad batch of toys mebe? If it breaks then you could ask Lovehoney for refund and look for alternative one if this keeps happening also I would report to Lovehoney mebe can contact the manufacturer. I would say contact lovehoney live support. I hope this has helped you? I would say also I dont have this sex toy but I hope this helped?

Hi cobra1987,

Thank you for your helpful post. I've had three break, I think its something to do with the transfer of power to the egg. Could just be a poor quality cable. I'll contact Lovehoney live support.

Could you please recommend an alternative product?

Thank you

Hi,

So have you been washing the remote control? you mentioned leaving the lead to dry over the sink for 24 hours... the remote control section / vibrating egg are NOT waterproof, so should not be submerged in water. The sleeve is completely removeable so you can rinse that. To clean the remote control / egg you could use the sex toy wipes or just a mildly damp cloth (talking barely wet). This could be the problem you are having - water might have gotten into the mechanism.

If that's not the case then get in touch with Lovehoney and ask about a refund or an exchange. Faulty products do happen.

I don't own the product so I can't help you in that manner. Like other people have suggested I would talk to live chat and ask them for advice.

DavidB1986 wrote:

Hi,

So have you been washing the remote control? you mentioned leaving the lead to dry over the sink for 24 hours... the remote control section / vibrating egg are NOT waterproof, so should not be submerged in water. The sleeve is completely removeable so you can rinse that. To clean the remote control / egg you could use the sex toy wipes or just a mildly damp cloth (talking barely wet). This could be the problem you are having - water might have gotten into the mechanism.

If that's not the case then get in touch with Lovehoney and ask about a refund or an exchange. Faulty products do happen.

+1 to this. That's also how I understood this post.

I suspect the OP means they've washed the vibrator bit of the toy but not removed it from the remote lead etc (if thats even possible) before doing so therefore leaving the entire toy in the bathroom to dry.