Tracey Cox Supersex Orgasm Gel

Ordered this with some other stuff yesterday in the three for £10 deal. Was reading the reviews and write up of it and just wondered if any guys out there have tried it on themselves?

It is supposed to rubbed on to the clit which then makes it go warm and tingly, sounds like something that could be interesting for a guy to use to so just wondered if anybody had?

Either way I will be trying it out on myself when it comes :P

My partner tried putting it on himself and said that it didn't feel like anything, but maybe it's different for different people.

It's the sort of thing that it's hard to work out whether it would have any effect on a man because at first it seems like it wouldn't really that different, but then you kind of realise, when I put this on my hands to rub it in, there's no tingling warm sensation there, so it kind of makes sense that with men not having the right parts for it it might not feel like anything.

Yeah, I understand that the clit is a lot more sensitive than any part of my genetalia so maybe I won't feel anything, oh well

To be fair, I used it on my clitoris and didn't feel anything (was kind of sad about it in my review), so it does appear to work on a person to person basis and it might be worth giving it a shot.

My OH loves it :) in fact I'm sure he uses it to have a play with as well

He generally puts extra on me, I go really cold and when I feel him in me is a mix of hot n cold... Its ace.. I love the stuff

Also use it in stages... Like put some on,give it a chance to sink and put more on... :D

+1 to what LSB said.

I use this stuff religiously these days! Probably use too much of it if I am honest. Massive blob to start with then maybe 15 mins later I apply more as the sensation from it starts to fade. Have used it on my OH's penis but he wasn't mich of a fan of the warming sensation, he felt like it was too sensitive and felt burny x