Trans MTF I need advice on what corset to get

need help choosing cloths best suited for femboys package accommodation not necessarily the tighter fit there the better lol

3 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:

Youve probubly already found it, but theres a pop out menu that gives you sizes defined in inches. Hopefully that might help you a little

Theres also a ton of great photos in the Photo section. We’ve got all sorts of people on here that contribute and there are some great cross dressing pics on there that might give you inspiration.

Im sure someone with more experience than me will shove their head in. But i just thought id give you a couple of links in the meantime :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Hello :wave:

Unable to help with this, someone will be able to, just wanted to say welcome to the forum.

I do love the Boudoir Belle and I have indeed posted pics on the uploads page in several variants, plus other basquie things.
Consider if you want hook and eye, good for everyday, or corset lace, sexier, to fasten

2 Likes

scheers thanks folks

*typo lol

You can edit any of your posts using the pencil icon at the bottom of the message. Everyone has at least a 24 hour window, and this rises to 30 days when you get to trust level 2 (there’s more info on the levels in Trust Levels :+1:)