'Transformers.... Sex Toys In Disguise'

Have any of you made a sex toy out of household objects, DIY tools etc

1 Like

A wooden spoon/spatula can make a wonderful spanking toy.

Art supplies like paintbrushes, feathers, pipe cleaners, etc can make wonderful sensation toys too

1 Like

Pretty much every lube bottle on the market is shaped for insertion somewhere…lol

1 Like

Nope… Occasionally use of a chocolate bar for fun or a trifle and my c##k as a spoon??

1 Like

I use cable ties for boob ties, or restraints and binder clips for nipple clamps.

2 Likes

My boyfriend makes wonderful paddles for spanking out of quality wood - his fav is a oak slim paddle - very nice and he says it hurts a lot (in a good way)

I have in the past asked him to make me a butt plug out of wood - still waiting

1 Like

My husband made a spanking bench out of wood - it is however massive ( just like his cock)

2 Likes

@batjamboree
OMG … Massive… How big is massive

Found an old metal flask that with some foam can become quite the large and deeply satisfying once my gold vibro is fitted inside, no control once the lid is screwed on my OMG its intense! :crazy_face:

@izzywizzy
I love the fact that it was ‘quality wood’ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wow I’d forgotten about the broom handle phase of early experimentation! Riding the broomstick… :grin: