Transgender (MtF Post Op) Experiences with toys

Hi - I’m a newbie to the community, and to the world of toys as a woman. I’m trans, post op and looking to explore. So far I’ve found the LoveHoney Extra Powerful Magic Wand (Yep - I believe go big or go home) and love it.

I wondered what to look at next though and wondered if a suction clit stimulator would work the same for a neoclitoris as it does for a clitoris? Does anyone have any experience they can share please?

Thanks all!

3 Likes

Helloooo and welcome, I’m sure there’s someone who will be able to help

1 Like

Hello and welcome :wave:

Hopefully someone will be able to answer your query.

1 Like

sorry I can’t help with the question, but welcome to the forum :grinning:

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:

There are some really good transM sex toy review blogs out there that might be a good place to have a look. kelvin sparks blog is really nice and i often read it despite being hetFemale.

Many of the womaniser toys have bigger nozzle options you can buy (as someone with a wider clit, i often have to buy the Medium size)
Finding one with a decent size nozzle is going to be the trick i feel.
Otherwise, considering theres a penis version of the clit suction toys, the suction itself will no doubt probubly feel good if you can get a decent seal

These are the only large size in the shop at the moment. Though they apparently fit the premium too

1 Like

Thanks for that advice. I didn’t know it came with different sizes (to be honest, I didn’t know clitori came in different sizes but every day is a school day!).

Yes, its a pain in the bum ocasionally :sweat_smile: for clit suction toys especially.

Theres no measurements on large womaniser nozzles annoyingly, but if we give @MsSubExperimenter a shout she might be able to tell you how big they are

All else fails, call customer care and ask, they are very helpful

3 Likes

Thanks @Green_Eyed_Girl and welcome to the forum @ShyVixen :blush: :wave:t2:

grabs a tape measure the rim of the large head (on my Pro40) is about 2.5cm wide x 2.7cm long.

The large ones @Green_Eyed_Girl linked to I also have on my Premium and the rim is about 2.3cm wide x 2.5cm long.

Sadly they don’t fit on the pro40 because the depths are very different :frowning: (1.6cm on the Premium heads to 2.3cm on the Pro40 heads).

I don’t have any of the medium ones to compare with I’m afraid!

If you think the sizing might work for you, you could maybe see if the manufacturer can supply some if you can’t get them from LH?

3 Likes

Well, I never envisaged sex toy shopping was going to involve a ruler, torch and mirror but I can honestly say I’ve no clue on the size of my clit, it didn’t come with a manual sadly.

I’m still unsure on the basic question of whether the mechanics actually work on a neoclitoris as I don’t think they are either as sensitive or wired quite the same but sounds like one of those “only one way to find out” situations!

All else fails, lovehoney have a really generous returns policy

Ps. Just realised ive been having a typical dyslexic moment and have read MtF as FtM :woman_facepalming: sorry.

1 Like

Haha, don’t worry, I did wonder for a moment given your link.

1 Like

She does it all the time, you’ll get used to it.

I am joking @Green_Eyed_Girl :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I can’t offer any advice but hi and welcome to the forum. Hopefully someone will be able to advise.

1 Like

My brain is just odd sometimes :woman_shrugging:

The air pressure toys work by alternating pressure inside the nozzle which (for me) feels alot like someone is tapping my clit. So if clit tapping is a sensation you can feel on yours, then it may work for you.
Id recommend getting a decent quality one as they are stronger (there is currently a sale on for them :+1:)

2 Likes

@ShyVixen Hello and welcome to the forum. It’s a great place for advice. Glad to hear that you loved the wand totally agree there amazing!

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forum :partying_face:

1 Like

Hi and welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @ShyVixen

1 Like

Hi :wave: @ShyVixen

1 Like

I’ve ordered the Pro… will do a review when it arrives and also update this post in case anyone else is looking but too shy to ask in future :slight_smile: A friend has confirmed that they do work for her though so I’m optimistic they are suitable for trans women!

3 Likes