Travelling abroad with my rabbit....

Hi

I am going on hols with my man soon, and would like to know if it is safe to travel by plane carrying a rabbit and mini vibe in the luggage? Would be keen to hear other people's experiences of this, as I don't want to be taken aside by Customs and asked embarrasing questions!

There's another thread exactly like this, have a search. Just be prepared for these to be found that's all, because it's pretty likely!

Ah! Now there's a thought.

I think it would be fun getting searched and be found with sex toys, I bet the customs officers would get turned on. Both male and female..hehehe..

Don't put batteries in them, as they will ask you to remove them, after they have been through the scanner....lol

If you put it in your case I doubt you would ever know even if they did find it, as the cases if they need to be are usualy checked somewhere other then on the main floor. I wouldnt risk the embarasment of carrying it in my flight bag lol

I think customs are pretty used to seeing things like this by now and wouldn't be to shocked...when i went to New york i took in bin liner full of toletries all larger than 100 ml and they pulled then out of my bag they was not impressed but said you have got this far with them so you mite aswell keep them lol

Had you already flown with them Studley, or was it before your flight?

or was it before your flight??

Yeah, from London..

omg thats scary stuff huh, and yep no point removing them when youve landed lol

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/10/06/brum_airport_shocker/

It dosn't look like it's a problem :)

Does anyone know if sex toys still semi-illegal in Texas? Or have they changed their draconian ways now? (previously, you could only purcahse them as sex education props!)

Many thanks for your reply - I will definitely check these out.