Travelling with Metal Buttplugs?

Hi Guys (and girls),

I'm wondering what the "rule" is for International travel with regards to metal toys (Njoy butt plugs and the like)?

I'd also be curious to know if anyones ever actually tried wearing a butt plug on a long flight (~ 18 hours) and how it felt?

I've seen the official LH articles here - but, I'm interested in the communities POV here.

Hi and welcome,

I remember reading an article once that advised that metal toys should go through checked luggage rather than hand luggage. I would also suggest putting your toys in a clear, ziplog bag and clearly label the contents.

I would be cautious about wearing one on a long flight as it's not recommended to wear them for that long at a time.

Pack them and wear them/use them when you reach your location instead!

NatandTom wrote:

Hi and welcome,

I remember reading an article once that advised that metal toys should go through checked luggage rather than hand luggage. I would also suggest putting your toys in a clear, ziplog bag and clearly label the contents.

I would be cautious about wearing one on a long flight as it's not recommended to wear them for that long at a time.

Pack them and wear them/use them when you reach your location instead!

I agree with you - I wasn't planning on actually trying it - I was more curious if anyone has actually done it (even in part).

Though - gotta have something to do for such a long flight ;).