Travelling with toys!

Hello,

Silly question really but I am genuinely unsure. Me and my partner are going on our hols and we wanted to make the flight a little more... “exciting.”

I thought wearing my kegel balls would be a good idea but then I had the dreaded thought of would they set off any of the security things!?

Any advice or any similar experiences would be great thanks!

Hello,

Don’t wear them through security or the scanners. It can cause unnecessary problems and they will probably spot them and have to check them out. Best solution would be to put them in your hand luggage and put them in after you’ve been through security :-)

Definitely do not wear them through the scanner - that would be super awkward. Should be fine in hand luggage and then popped in after security.

If they have any electric aka vibrating components you might need to take them out of your hand luggage when it goes through the scanner.
Just something to think about.

Don't need to take vibs out, but you might be asked to show what is in the bag and then also show to the officer that it functions (perhaps checked bags best?)

Laptops and tablets are normally all that need to be taken out of your hand luggage for the past few years.

As has already been suggested, don't wear for security and pop them in just after?

You may Want to take a look at these 2 threads. A whole wealth of information in them.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1021109-taking-toys-on-holiday/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1034228-taking-toys-on-holiday/

DO NOT wear them through security. Here in the USA TSA takes a scan where they will show up and you may be asked to remove them to prove you are not concealing something illegal. Not sure if they scan where you live but they could also set off a metal detector depending on the type of balls. Place them in you rhand luggage and place them after you go through security is my best advice.

Thank you for everyone’s responses !

I know it seemed a bit of an obvious one really when I think about it haha!

Sexual toys is a No! No! in India. 2 weeks ago while transit at India, the x-ray picked up my 2 dildos and magic wand in my case. I won't go into details but it was embarrassing moment.i paid a fine without getting back my toys... frustrating! So friends, India doesn't allow sex toys at their airport.

What a joke!

I've travelled with toys, usually fairly plain small bullet vibes (x2) of for each of us, and its goes into the checked hold case, but in October off on a break for first time without kids in 14years and going cabin bags only, will be packing too, screw em, I'm not easily embarrassed thankfully

Missus wont carry them but I dont mind

BobAnneEire wrote:

I've travelled with toys, usually fairly plain small bullet vibes (x2) of for each of us, and its goes into the checked hold case, but in October off on a break for first time without kids in 14years and going cabin bags only, will be packing too, screw em, I'm not easily embarrassed thankfully

Missus wont carry them but I dont mind

As long as you're not taking them to a country where they're illegal I don't think the airport staff would bat an eyelid. 👍🙂

Lanzarote so wont be a bother - should be a good week

I carry them in a zip bag in my hand luggage. A couple of vibrating butt plugs, lube and a couple of vibrators usually.

I have been asked to open it up a couple of times at airports but the officers there, male and female, are obviously used to seeing this type of thing and are not at all phased by it. I do my best to keep a straight face and there has never been a problem.