Travelling with toys

If we manage an overnight stay in a hotel we always plan for a fun night. As we are starting to play with anal and our toy range is growing I am looking forward to our next cheeky break away kid free

I travel back to the UK every month and stay in a hotel alone but none of my toys have ever made the trip with me. I travel with only my handbag though and need all the room i can get. For me if I do decide to play once I hit the hotel I use my fingers only and to be honest its nice to have that back to basics. Not to mention I have enough trouble keeping quiet for the other hotel guests so trying to shut up the buzz of any toys would just keep me distracted!!

LoveForever247 wrote:

What happens when your at the airport?Do they check and ask questions? If so is it embarrasing? I'm going away for 2 weeks,in a couple of months. Plus is there any restrictions ?

Transavia's rules (you'll have to check with your airline) say no batteries in hold luggage, which would mean rechargeable toys in hand luggage only. And hand-luggage is x-rayed in your presence, so there's a risk that security will have you open it and explain the contents if they don't like what they see. I'm sure the security guys are used to seeing sex toys, but if you'd die from mortification when asked to show your vibrator, better travel without. And for heaven's sake don't try to hide it or lie about its purpose - I have a feeling that things could turn nasty in that case.

(When I went on holiday I only had a non-realistic silicone dildo in my toiletry bag in my suitcase which was checked in the hold. My fingers work much better than most clit vibes anyway...)

Rechargeables with a travel lock or remove batteries. If you're embarassed then take something that doesn't automatically scream vibrator, We-vibe Tango, Lovehoney Silencer/Flash or Lelo Mia come to mind! Tango looks like a lipstick and the rest just look like memory sticks. I can't use my fingers anymore, I've been spoilt by power!

LoveForever247 they might check or ask you what something is, I'd say just pop it into a labelled bag so they can tell what it is without needing to ask you infront of other passengers. It's only embarrasing if you don't want to own up to having a sex toy in your possession, I think airport staff see sex toys on a daily basis, so isn't a big deal to them.