[TRIGGER WARNING] CNC fantasy

So i have just had my eyes opened to a new kink of my submissive wife she ask if i would be willing to help her acted out a fantasy of hers so on looking it up it a kink thing called cnc as she put it rape fantasy im will to help her out is she more kinky than she thinks as she keeps telling me that she boring but she not in my eyes

2 Likes

CNC = Consensual Non Consent

(for anyone that doesn’t know)

3 Likes

I’ve edited your title.
There is a similar thread already, probably a few. It’s likely this thread will be merged with one of those.

4 Likes

Are you looking for advice or just sharing?

This is also a fantasy of mine and is not uncommon although people’s reactions to those who have this fantasy varies a lot. Well done for being open and non judgemental when your wife told you about it, and great that she feels able to talk about it.

Personally it’s a fantasy that will remain that way for me, I have no interest in making it a reality in any way. I don’t trust anyone enough to talk about it let alone act on it and I don’t thinkI would get any enjoyment out of it. I find it confusing that I even have this fantasy considering my past experiences but I just accept that it’s part of me and try not to think too deeply about it!

From your previous posts, if I remember correctly, you have quite a bit of BDSM experience? Just to be on the safe side and for anyone else reading this - make sure you have safe words - one for stop, one for slow down and maybe one for keep going if you want the reassurance. Remember that both of you can use the safe words, you might feel uncomfortable in the dominant role and that’s totally understandable. If you are using a gag, agree on another signal (that is possible if you are using restraints) for your safe words and look out for it.

Speak to her in depth about it and make sure you don’t rush into anything. Find out what she is hoping to get out of it, what does she want to do during the scene and what does she want to do afterwards? Find out what her hard limits are, what she definitely doesn’t want to do and if there are any words, names, phrases that she doesn’t want you to use? Personally I would want to be held, stroked and loved after a scene like this, I think I would need that but everyone’s needs are different.

I am by no means an expert so please do your research and talk about it as much as possible before going ahead!

1 Like

Thanks for your time yes she didn’t talk about it when we first step into the bdsm side of sex but we never did anything about it.

But we was having a few drinks and looking at ppl kinks and cnc popped up and we looked in to it a bit more and she opened up about her fantasy.

So talking to her we have set out gide lines that if and when i do it its got to be at home we have changed the safe word as it was get lost in the moment and set out hard no limits.

For me as a dom i had to take a step back and think about it and what she was asking of me but then when i looked at what we do now its not far off it. But once again thanks for the information that you sent

1 Like