Trouble with the Natural Contours Ideal Rechargeable Wand Vibrator

I got this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9748 on sale, fantastic price, only problem is that I am having trouble with it.

I charged it for the full 10 hours and didn't turn it on, like it said. I went to use it afterwards and after a couple of seconds it just died.

Tried charging again, this time for 12 hours, same thing happened.

The charging light is on when it is charging so it isn't that. I didn't want to keep charging it incase I wreck the battery.

I really don't want to return it because there isn't another one and it feels great for the very very short time it is on.

Is anyone else having trouble?

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Sounds like the battery has failed, not taking the charge or an problem with the mechanics.

In any case, it musr be faulty, so I would return it to Lh for a replacement.

That's what I was afraid of, there are none left as it was in the sale.

I've bought one as well but haven't had this problam. I charged it for 10 hours and it seems to work fine although I've not tried it for more than a couple of minutes as I've not had chance to try it out yet. I'll let you know if I have any probs.

The red light stayed on even after 10 hours on charge (pluged in). Sounds like it's faulty to me.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

You *could* contact the original manifacturer if you can find their details through google or something?

I agree with A_A, you could contact the company and they should replace it. I've read reviews for this product on different sites and haven't heard of anyone having this problem. Sounds like yours is faulty.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

I have now contacted them, hope they will be willing to replace it.

As awesome as LH customer service is I would really rather have the wand itself.