Trust Levels

You don’t need to log out between visits. You just need to be logged in when you do. :+1:

It’s bumped up to 4 visits now (it updates at a different time of day each day for a reason I have yet to fathom :slightly_smiling_face:) so that’s a few steps closer. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Ian_Chimp for that all the useful information :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries @Fire_Ice1 :slightly_smiling_face:

Another cheeky tip if you’re interested… If you pop an @ in front of a username it’ll send them a notification to say you Mentioned them. :+1: (I deliberately replied to the topic rather than your post so you can see the difference :slightly_smiling_face:)

People can change their notification setting so they don’t receive them (so it’s not foolproof) but it works most of the time. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Many thanks @Ian_Chimp you certainly know your stuff. This forum is a like a twitter and Facebook social media for people who love their sex and orgasms! :slight_smile: :smile:

1 Like

Ah, gotta wait a bit before i can put pictures up :frowning:

1 Like

It’ll fly by. :slightly_smiling_face: Just keep logging in, reading, and liking things and you’ll be there in no time. :+1:

3 Likes

Time will fly by @Kinkycouple6969 and we look forward to your future posts/photos

2 Likes

@Kinkycouple6969 just make sure you log in each day if you’re using a browser that logs you out - i kept forgetting, so it took me ages!

2 Likes

The algorithm for increasing through the trust levels seems to be basically wanting us to be good contributors to the forum, which is a good idea.

Keep reading and writing good replies and we’ll all get there if we want too

5 Likes

You’ll be a Trust Level 2 ‘member’ (at the moment ya basic :slightly_smiling_face:) . All the details are in the OP, but the main ones are the ability to post photos, you get a bump up to x100 Likes a day, and you get a 30 day edit window.

If you only have to wait half an hour that may be a rate filter, meaning you’re liking things too fast and it wants you to slow down. Though you might find that this disappears at Level 2 as well. :+1:

1 Like

Phenomenal help @Ian_Chimp! Thank you!

2 Likes

I think this only stopped when I hit level 3

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure exactly how they work any more. If you think they’re too annoying you can ask Brenna for a little tweak. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Morning lovely lovehoneys.
Why have many of us got a slice of cake emoji next to our names this morning? :cake:

2 Likes

It is either because Brenna is very kindly sharing her Birthday cake… I think this! Or because it’s the forum’s first Birthday so we all get cake :thinking:

Actually since it’s only some of us I’m going with the forum Birthday.

2 Likes

It’s forum anniversary cake. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s to celebrate when we joined the forum.

But because we were all copied over from the old forum at the same time, all of us oldies have the same anniversary. :slightly_smiling_face: All the people who have joined since will get a slice of cake on their proper anniversary. :+1:

4 Likes

That means some people should be getting the visited every day for a year badge soonish

2 Likes

Yup. :+1: Should be Aug 3rd I think?

1 Like

When can I upload photo’s? I’ve forgotten how long I have to wait as a newbie again :joy:

2 Likes

Everything is in Trust Levels and The Great Big Photo Guide :purple_heart: :+1:

1 Like