Trust Levels

Trust level 2 I believe

1 Like

Ah thatā€™s it! :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m also eager to get to level 2 and start sharing a bit more :wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve only just realised I was demoted to Trust Level 2 - Member.

I visit everyday and open and read every single new topic, I pretty much read every new post too so I can only guess Iā€™ve violated rules too many times and upset too many people to oftenā€¦ :woman_facepalming:t3::smile: My own fault I know.

1 Like

I honestly have never found anything you post offensive! Witty, hilarious and saucy definitely! :wink:

5 Likes

Iā€™m definitely an acquired taste :tongue::yum::sweat_drops::joy:

I bet this gets flagged as offensive :woman_facepalming:t3:

5 Likes

Definitely not offensive, I , like WillC witty, saucy, informative, and if an acquired taste a fine wine. @Blonde_Bunny

4 Likes

A Lambrini perhaps :clinking_glasses: :joy:

4 Likes

I would say a good champagne a Moƫt & Chandon @Blonde_Bunny

3 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny I wouldnā€™t worry to just about trust levels hun I would trust you with anything :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I wouldnā€™t have thought so, I donā€™t think anything you post is offensive or flag worthy.

Do you know when you were demoted? Could it be when you went quiet for a while and werenā€™t posting? Possibly less than 10 topics replied to in that period? ā€¦though I doubt that was 100 days worth :thinking:

3 Likes

@Peitho Iā€™m not sure when it happened but I think it was quite recently. Iā€™m not too fussed, I guess I just canā€™t ā€˜likeā€™ as many posts but the other restrictions shouldnā€™t effect me too much so itā€™s all good :blush:

4 Likes

I was thinking it may have bern your quiet period too, honestly donā€™t think you ever posted anything flag worthy!

4 Likes

@WillC, I guess Iā€™ll have to wait and see if I ā€˜level upā€™ again soon as im more active now :blush:

5 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny I was thinking about your level and was wondering if mine had been effected as well, how did you check your level? I cannot believe anything you posted was an issue. you posts have always been informative.

2 Likes

@steve19 if you go to your profile page, click ā€˜summeryā€™ and the ā€˜expandā€™ you can see your trust level :blush:

Informative sometimes perhaps, but often pushing the boundaries of being a little over explicit and mentioning sex too much :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the information, I am also at level 2 which is surprising as I have been around for over 12 months. I donā€™t think you push the boundaries, yes you talk about sex but it is a forum on a sex toy sales website. @Blonde_Bunny

2 Likes

Yay! Back to ā€˜Regularā€™ status :partying_face:

Thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna for doing some secret rummaging through the top draws of my account, it turns out my view count of new posts was quite literally on the boarderline between member and regular criteria. Well, Iā€™ve been up all day and night all week reading and studying every single post on this forum - Iā€™ve found all sorts of unexpected things too :face_with_hand_over_mouth: - and Iā€™m back to my ā€˜regularā€™ self :smile:

13 Likes

Iā€™m glad you are back to your correct status, although not sure what effect it has. When ever I read all the forum posts I learn something new. @Blonde_Bunny

2 Likes

I am lvl2 finally

4 Likes