Trying pegging for the first time?

Me and the misses are going to Try pegging tonight for the first we have a 6inch realistic dildo

Any tips for it please as it’s my first time being pegged and first time her doing it

What’s best positition ect

Should she go slow or hard and fast

Thanks

1 Like

Hi i started a talk about this and other anal thing have a look night help alot off people have put good advice in there “Anal toy advice and tips”

Obviously the first piece of advice is to use plenty of lubricant and take it slowly initially. You might try wearing a butt plug for a while before you start too.

As regards positions it depends what you want from it.

For your first time you could get your wife to lie on her back then you can straddle her and lower yourself down onto the dildo cowboy style. This would allow you to control the speed and depth of penetration. It also allows for deeper penetration than most other positions.

If you want your wife to be in control then you could try spooning with her taking you from behind.

For even more dominant pegging you could try doggy or my favourite position where she bends me over the kitchen sink or worktops and takes me from behind. In these positions you are putting yourself entirely in her hands.

1 Like

@ILovemytoys12
You might find some useful info here:

Tell her to take a good long run up. Nah, only kidding. Read the links provided by @Cupc8kes .

1 Like

I know I’m late but basically just lots of lube, lots of patience and communication will do you good. Try warming up first with fingers or a plug.