Trying something new

Hi Guys!

Not sure if this is allowed or in the right section but here it goes...

Me and the OH have been together in a loving strong relationship for 4 years now with a great active sex life. For a while now we have been talking and fantasizing about being adventurous and exploring the possibilities of adding others into the bedroom, either another M/F or a couple. Obviously this is a big deal and we have discussed it for some time, however, we are unsure of how to start this or find the right person/people we are both Bi-curious and talked about boundaries and the emotional side of things.

Does anyone have any advice/recommendations on where to start also any experience in doing this?

Thanks for reading

It's not something we're into but Fabswingers gets recommended a lot on here, as well as swingers clubs. I'll link a couple of threads so you can have a read until someone that actually knows something turns up. 🙂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1731469-swinging/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1733352-trying-a-threesome/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1726162-swingers-clubs/

Ahh, Brilliant thank you so much!

Plenty of good reading there for me :)

& Alicia4Ever that's exactly what I have been thinking so much to consider and "what if's" but its just something we have been discussing for such a long time now it feels like its the right time just not sure how to go about it so your advice is muchly appreciated as its not really a conversation you can just casually have with anyone ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

xKayteex

Just get on Fab Swingers, loads of people on there and a lot of them are into what your talking about.

Fab is good, but meeting 'real' people tales time and effort as there are lots of timewasters and fantasists. It's the same with any swinger site we've tried, though. There are plenty of genuine people looking for a meet, however. Good luck, it's well worth tryingt!

xKayteex wrote:

Hi Guys!

Not sure if this is allowed or in the right section but here it goes...

Me and the OH have been together in a loving strong relationship for 4 years now with a great active sex life. For a while now we have been talking and fantasizing about being adventurous and exploring the possibilities of adding others into the bedroom, either another M/F or a couple. Obviously this is a big deal and we have discussed it for some time, however, we are unsure of how to start this or find the right person/people we are both Bi-curious and talked about boundaries and the emotional side of things.

Does anyone have any advice/recommendations on where to start also any experience in doing this?

Thanks for reading

An interesting dilemma, its something I was always interested in. I am unsure where to start, being the extra person with a couple. I guess the boundaries are very important and open discussion is a must, the extra person would need to be aware of everything, every rule and know they will always be just the added person and it could stop at any time. That person would have to agree that its the couple decision and accept that their decision is final. Are you looking for a one off or potentially a regular thing?