Trying strapless strap on vibrator - anyone else used one?

So giving this strapless vibrating strap on a try -

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/strap-ons/strapless-strap-ons/p/desire-luxury-rechargeable-strapless-strap-on-dildo-vibrator/a37750g69944.html

Anyone with any experiences with them? I am a female trying this on my male partner for the first time.

2 Likes

We have one and …. Not to put you off but it’s tricky allow for lots of time difficult to position and hold in

Great horny idea very hard to use

Try not to lube the fem side up take your time and find the sweet spot for positioning

All the best with it hope you smash it x

2 Likes

The same exact one or just a strapless one?

The same one

On paper there a fantasy dream but hard to use in reality

I guess everyone’s body’s are different so you might have better luck x

Let us know how you go on x

1 Like

It was mixed reviews, some said easy to hold in compared to others where others said still the same issue with placement. Only way to find out I guess.

Were the vibrations good at least?

Will let you know and thanks for responding.

1 Like

Ye they where good

You just need to stick with it with holding in and placement

Let us know how you guys do hope you have fun x

1 Like

We ordered this one Happy Rabbit Rechargeable Vibrating Strapless Strap-On a few days ago. Read reviews said might as well try it. As a couple the same as you. Wife wants to try it on me a guy. Will let you know as soon as we receive it and try it.

1 Like

Please do and I’ll report back to you.

1 Like

Hi there, i signed up to the forum just now to get some info/advice on Anal play and prepping for this activity, like doing enemas and stuff, and i just found this topic which i can really relate to because me and my partner had one of those strapless vibrating dildos, except slightly different, it had a pump up part that went into the pussy and you pump it up like a baloon to help it stay in place.
I have to say that for us, it was not something that we enjoyed for her to peg me with anally, it just slipped out of her pussy all the tim, and she could not tolerate the balloon part being pumped up too much as it hurt her.
The only thing good about it was that she can use it on herself for masturbation, or i can hold it and do it for her too.
Just make sure that you buy a very good quality one.
Cheers

1 Like