Trying to find a large black suction cup/harness dildo

I love my wife taking my ass, we have a large tantus silk at the moment, but want to go larger, around 20", but just cant find a smooth 20" dildo with suction cup, that can also be used in a harness !!!!

Any ideas ?????

Hello TonyStark. We were looking for something similar but for an o- ring harness and may have found a solution. What size are you looking for? 20 inch - surely not!

Try seatching for a " Mistress Smooth Extra Large Vibrating Dildo". . If I was less of a Scroodge, I would get one myself !

Hi B52, yeah, it's not long enough, but thank you, I'll keep looking. I'm surprised there rant more smooth ones on the market as straight guys like me who love anal don't really relish the though of a copy on another guys penis inside them !!!!

I think you're really going to struggle to find a 20 inch dildo that's completely smooth in a safe material, assuming as well that you aren't wanting a massive circumference? It might be expensive and take a bit of time, but if you go on etsy and look for an artist you might be able to have someone who works in silicone make you a custom job.

Search for massive dildos