Tunnel plugs

These seem to be all the rage. Has anyone tried them? What is it like? What is different about the experience compared to normal plugs?

I had to look this up, I don't quite see the point/use, but then I am new and a little naive to anal play.

I am intrigued as to what they add. I suppose it gives the option of poking stuff up the tunnel! I am keen to hear if anyone has tried them.
I noticed there are two new Doc Johnson ones on the "what's new list"

Are they messy? Is that the point?

Seems a bit pointless to me.

Some seem to say you can wear them for longer as there is no uncomfortable build up of pressure.

The product descriptions talk about it being a visual thing, doesn't appeal to me I have to say.

Lovehoney now sell quite a few.

I have one but not had the chance to use it yet - will let you know when I have xx

Which one do you have LNT?

This one

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39312

Xx

Cool. Let me know what you think!

i have one and am probably gonna buy more, im very into spit and that comes into it a lot, also the sensation of being that open is just quite hot and ya you can put stuff in there, like vebrators and spit and it feeds into that human ashtray thing some people have

I am hoping it delivers a higher level of 'naughty' to my other plugs, although I do already have a clear glass one which means Mr LNT gets a good view of me being held open.

I think it will give a full feeling without the weight which may be good for extended wear, but it is the 'held open' effect I am really after.

I will be sure to review and report back xx

Not everyone's cup of tea I appreciate - but I am looking forward to giving this a go xx

Having had a speculum up my bum I can understand that open airy feeling it might give, it also allows others to pour things into you (like water milk beer coffee you name it, care must be taken with anything with alcohol in as it's absorbed much faster)? Or stick their finger in .

Getting more intrigued with every comment.

What about the risk of stuff coming out?

AsYouWish! wrote:

Getting more intrigued with every comment.

What about the risk of stuff coming out?

There are some plugs that come with a stopper, un less worn for an extended period little will "leak out" bar some 'air' so give it a try? A small amount of say cider poured up your bum will make you quite tipsy very quickly as it's absorbed through the mucus membrane this is why you need to be quite cautious!

lovingnewtoys wrote:

This one

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39312

Xx

Can't wait to hear how you get on LNTs.....and Enjoy xx

I tested one and my review shares my insights. I also have another but it was a overzealous purchase and I’ve yet been able to get it in.

They can be tricky to insert because the open end means no taper. I find going in at an angle is good. In use they Do feel nice though, really gives an open and empty feeling, not so much airy.

If your into water sports of any kind they are good though, liquids pass in and out without restriction. I also found that with the silicone ones at least, they are light and tend to stay in pretty well.

All in all the one I reviewed is a good plug in its own right and the tunnel just adds some slightly different sensations and lots of new possibilities to your play! If you like a plug, I say get one, they are fun. I would reccomend an enema before hand though because if you don’t then solids may fall out too.

I have a friend that has one, he's very experienced with anal stuff. He loves to do watersports with another guy peeing into the hole.
I'm not sure I'd recommend this to everyone, nor sure how safe it is.