Turn round times

Hi Guys
What's your turn round time? How many times have you managed in one session?

my OH wanted to know this too (with BJs) and managed to give me 9 in a row before i had to tell her to stop

Sex wise i think 5 times in 2 hours is the best i have done

if i was super horny i could stay inside and keep hard but it usually takes about 5 mins, i could often go for about 4 to 5 times in an average session

It depends. I think the most in an hour has been six. I might be wrong in the details but that was about it.

Usually if i'm just wanking and I have some time i'll go about two or three. I'm a bit weird, usually the first wank feels awesome and the orgasm is alright, and the second, the wank is quite dull and the orgasm amazing.

Long past are the days when I have the time to have sex more than once in a session.

We often recall how at Uni we could be in bed all afternoon and have packets of crisps and chocy by the bed for fuel. Many a time had gone dark before we got due being utterly starving and needing a wee!

Well guys that's shut me up, looks like I'll have to up my game

Six in one night is the most I've done.

I went through a phase once of faking on orgasm (whilst inside) when she orgasmed, and then starting up again. It seemed to give her an even bigger orgasm second time round - I could never hold on for a third one though...

I think, if I remember rightly, five or six times in one night. It was the first night we actually slept together in the same bed so I suppose it was novelty value.

Ha shut me up too Cap54, good on you guys. Am interested to see how many I can actually get too. I think 2 might be my max at present.