Turned on by underwear shopping with your OH?

Just wondering if any other guys/girls find going underwear shopping with their OH a turn on? Me and my gf drop into La Senza and Boux Avenue quite a bit and I always really enjoy looking around at all their amazing collections!

My gf is a big fan a La Senza so we always end up buying at least a few Gstrings and sometimes a new matching set.

I also like going into Ann Summers with her - there's something about the other couples in there and the staff knowing that you're being naughty with you OH that turns me on!

Is it just me that finds this a turn on?!

I agree Magic Matt, it's the anticipation as well of trying new toys or seeing Mrs WC in new lingerie, mentally picturing it etc.

Quite often I prefer to shop alone, so I can surprise him later. But I agree that shopping with him can make it alot more fun!!

My 1st date with T we went shopping as we meet in a shoppinfg village it was lots of fun

Both myself and the OH enjoy lingerie shopping now, as generally its for me (LOL) and its great looking through the nice panties and briefs etc together knowing that what fun is in store.

Previously have shopped in Ann Summers and have had the staff help pick out the lingerie for me. I find it all such a turn on.

Definitely not. It's always a chore, and can be an ordeal — there is no oxygen I can breathe, there can be fitting issues with me being reduced to a larger-please-smaller-please-fetching-machine, there are pesky humans all around, there are giggly and/or rude sales assistants, and after a very short while I want to howl to the moon.

Thank FSM for the internet ;)