turning up in your underwear and a coat

So I recently purchased the Sweet Streak Parisian Ruffles Lace-Up Bustier G-String and Skirt Set which I love! I want to surprise my boyfriend who's been super busy at work tomorrow, by turning up at his house wearing nothing but that under my coat with a pair of stockings and heels and then asking him to help me with my coat!

This is the first time I have ever done anything so ballsy as this as I have little self confidence...so I'm looking for an advice on this and whether ppl think it's a good idea or not?im petrified of looking ridiculous! Ppls thoughts and advice would be great!

I reckon he'll love love it! Maybe have a drink beforehand but obviously not too many you don't want to be wasted.

I've often thought of doing this in the future and sometimes have worn just undies and a coat it's quite a nice feeling because it's naughty

I have to drive to his so can't have a drink haha I just hope he does and I don't look stupid!! As I said I have really low self confidence but want to try and be a bit more confident in myself!!!

I really doubt he will complain or not be greatful; I'd have thought most guys will have had a fantasy like that at some point! He'll love it and probably won't be able to believe his luck ... lucky guy!

I've done this & am planning on doing it tomorrow for my new partner, trust me it'll go down a treat! ^_^ You get a buzz knowing what you have on underneath and no one else does & the shock (in a good way) he gets when he see's is a great confidence booster, it certainly boosted mine ^_^ xx

MissNoir were you nervous the first time you did it?! I just hope I don't chicken out!

I really hope he likes it...I don't want to feel a prat!

wow lucky man

It'll be a bit cold, but good luck.

JTrent1985 wrote:

MissNoir were you nervous the first time you did it?! I just hope I don't chicken out!

I really hop1e he likes it...I don't want to feel a prat!

I was terrified! Especially as I travelled in on a train to his flat, but once the coat was off, the nervousness goes away, it gets easier each time you do it ^_^ Do what feels most cmfortable for you, even if you work your way up to it ^_^

Ah didn't realise you were drinking so yeah as you said no booze for you lol I'm sure everything will be great imagine the look on his face as he unzips your coat to reveal just that sexy underwear he'll be made up... Just maybe text ahead make sure he's alone last thing you want is to rock up in coat and undies if he's got the parents or mates or anyone around lol xx

Haha yeah thankfully we have already arranged I'm going for 6.30 so hopefully no one else should be there xx

woah I deffo want to try that one day. Ive answered the door in a dressing gown and taken it off to reveal the sexy underwear underneath....... but a coat is a bit sexier than a fluffy dressing gown lol

Done it and it was very well recieved. I was also nervous as hell. Make sure he is home alone and if you are taking public transport throw actual clothes in a bag to be safe.

I think you have guts to do this + you must love him to do this,I really hope he enjoys what you have done so good luck + fingets cross for you, p.s I wish someone would do this for me xx

Go for it! Let us know how it goes, would love to do this for my partner one day! So far just done it with a silk robe but that was well received xx

I don't think he'll be complaining, have a good night x

Go for it, If my OH did something like I would love it.
Does he have a drive you can park on?

Yeah go for it, I think every man on earth would love his partner to do this.

Such a good idea. How could he not love it? I thought about doing this recently as I know my man would find it really hot, i just don't have a coat long enough :/ u could try sending some sexy texts through out the day to make sure he's really in the mood when u get there? Good luck!

Excellent idea and I'm sure it will be a massive turn on for your lucky partner. Go for it!