Two truths and a lie

Just a forum-based spin on the game we’ve all probably had to play at some team-building exercise in the past. Each person posts three statements, and one is a lie. For those who haven’t done it before here’s a handy example:

1. I am posting in a forum
  2. One of these comments is a lie
  3. I am confident this game will be a roaring success
Which is the lie?

3 is the lie.

And the next person tries to guess which statement is a lie, before adding their own statements for the following people to guess.

2 Likes
  1. I have a Buddy Holly tattoo.
  2. I’ve been to a hedgehog cafe called “Cheese”.
  3. I always sleep with a teddy bear.
Which is the lie?

1 is the lie

2 Likes

Number 1?

1 Like

Now my problem is I dont know how to do the “lie pop up”! :joy:

1 Like

On the top of the text box press the cog on the far right, and select “Hide Details”.

Replace Summary with “Which is the lie?” and the This text will be hidden to whatever your answer is. You can test it on the preview screen next to your text box to make sure it works before you post it :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks. But with the week I have had I don’t think my brain can take that. Pass from me. Sorry!!"

2 Likes

1, Me and my dog were written into a series of Sci-Fi and Fantasy novels.
2, I earned the nickname Batman by workmates for chasing down the burglar of my elderly neighbour.
3, I am a black belt at Karate.

Which is the lie?

3 is the lie.

6 Likes
  1. I’ve had sex with another girl
  2. I’ve had a DP threesome
  3. Most weekends I’ll have sex in my hot-tub in the middle of the day
Which is the lie?

2 is the lie… :unamused:

5 Likes

I go for 1

1 Like

None of them but if I had to choose 1

1 Like

Nope! :wink:

Number 2 was the lie - but a deep desire of mine.

1 Like

That’s hot!

1. I went to a State Fair on a hot day and met a Native American woman and we barely talked and went right to my tent and without saying our names had the wildest sex I can remember .

2. While riding my motorcycle home from the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally I tour a cave at a National Park late in the day . Asked a park ranger a few questions and we hit it off . She got off shortly after that and she gave me her address and we had a hell of a time , dinner , dancing and great sex much of the night .

3. At a local lounge I met the sweetest , most soft spoken woman and we danced and talked much of the evening . She invited me to her place and she transformed into a Femdom Boss . After a much tied up kinky and being dominated , she kicked me out .

This text will be hidden

Summary

[/details"Which is the lie ? #3"

Oooo, fun thread!

1. I have a little devil tattoo on my bottom
  2. I am currently eating ice cream while hugging a hot water bottle
  3. I have never used a wax strip
Summary

#1 is the lie

1 Like

Why not give this a go :blush:

1. I spent time in a Hells Angel biker bar in my early teens
  2. I went to Spain purely to go to an F1 race and was only there for the race weekend
  3. I flew to Sweden and was there for less than 48 hours to go to a theme park
And the lie is...

2 is the lie

2 Likes

Did you get it @WillC? :blush:

1 Like

No, i thought number one was the lie! As i know you like your sport! :wink:

1 Like

ok im new so what the hell

1. i was working with my dad one day was only young at the time we took tea and he told me to go to the garage theres a book for ya it will keep ya busy says he geen book with a world of information about how to turn fertiliser into something that goes bang i developed an interest in chemistry lol for a few years

2. i had my first accident in a car at 14 thought i was colim mckrea and lost my talent no one else was involved thank god still didnt put sense into me lol

3.I haven’t been on the wrong side of the law since i was 17ish and im now doing well and lifes gone very quiet but aw well .

And the lie is ?