🇬🇧 UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

The link to all the offers takes you nowhere now, earlier it took you to the offers!

2 Likes

You probably want to set it to Watching, and then you’ll get a ping every time someone posts here. :+1: The box to change that is at the bottom of the topic (Watching/Tracking/Normal/Muted).

You can also Bookmark it using the Topic Controls that are also at the bottom of the topic (Share/Bookmark/Flag/Defer[Mark as Unread]). :+1:

1 Like

It`s working now thanks!

1 Like

This is fab! Thanks @Ian_Chimp.

There is so much gorgeous wet look stuff in the offers right now… I feel like my basket is about to be filled to the brim!!

1 Like

Thanks for the tip.
I very definitely don’t want to set anything to ‘ping’ mode :joy: :joy:

I check my online activity at a time of my own choosing each day - not when a ‘ping’ alerts me . But I know lots of people like to be available 24/7.

This reminds me of ‘the machine which goes Ping!’ in Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life: Birth. Not having any of that…

I think I’ve got the hang of things around here, so I’m just trying to neaten up my desktop. And this link is great.

I think it’s contained to the site. :slightly_smiling_face: It doesn’t actually make my phone make any noise or anything.

How about if I say; if you set it to Watching you get a notification every time someone posts. :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s more info on these in Category and Topic Notifications?

1 Like

I’m set to tracking at the moment.
I’ll have a play around while the spag bol cooks :+1:

1 Like

Just took advantage of the 2 for £20 bodystockings offer!

2 Likes

I’ll have a look at that. We love bodystockings! They suit me much better than basques and bra sets. Lace mini dresses and stockings with waistbands are great too.

1 Like

I’ve read forum comments on my phone, so it isn’t blocked like the old one, but not replied to any.
I’m usually using our laptop, sometimes the ipad.

1 Like

@MsR there’s a decent selection of suspender bodystockings, well worth a look!

@Ian_Chimp so far the pinned phone version still circumvents the work wifi!

2 Likes

I also love a bodystocking! I didnt know there was. 2 for 20 though! Thanks @WillC!

1 Like

You’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

:star2:Deal of the Day (Sat 22nd)

30% off the Late Night Liaison Blue Babydolls

Size: 8-16 & 18-24

1 Like

I’ll bring this one over from the old topic as it’s still live. :+1:

Monogamy with 20% is still cheaper than a divorce :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

@DLJL I got mind in a Christian charity shop for a few pound :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:star2:DOTD (Sat 29th)

This Boudoir Belle Chemise has 40% off in today’s Deal of the Day. :+1: Sizes: 6-16 & 18-24

5 Likes

Thanks @Ian_Chimp, that’s a beautiful chemise! :heart:

Today’s Deal of the Day is the Mantric Rechargeable Remote Control Rotating Prostate Massager - the rotating head has me very intruiged!

1 Like