🇬🇧 UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

Continuing the discussion from Special offer toys you lover!

:exclamation: This topic is for the :uk: UK site , but you can find all the US and Australian offers in:

(and if anyone wants to start a new topic for another locale we’re happy to help you get it started)

I thought I’d do a swish new topic for us to share our Lovehoney bargains in. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s even got a link to the LH Sale page baked in under the title. It follows you around in the topic header too, so you can jump straight there right from this topic. :+1:

It’s only a list of the discounted items though, so you may also want to check the LH Special Offers page too to catch any multibuys, free gifts, etc that it didn’t sweep up. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

We’ll also be posting regular Deal of the Day updates with a quick poll in to gauge how popular an item is with other forum members, as well as a weekly round up of all the current deals, and we’ll also share any coded offers that we can squirrel out too. :slightly_smiling_face:

The loyalty scheme is changing (I’ll try and update this post when we know more), so there’s too much info to cram into one post (and it can all change at the whim of the promo gods), but we can explain anything that crops up as we go, so don’t be afraid to ask any questions. :slightly_smiling_face:

And it’s worth checking to see if you’re eligible for the Student or any of the Services Discounts too. :+1:

So, if you see something you love for a price that you like, then come share it with us here. :slightly_smiling_face: And chatting about the pros and cons of offers and/or items is absolutely encouraged. :+1:

Happy bargain hunting!

:lovehoney_heart: Pro Tip: You can set this topic to Watching in the Topic Controls at the bottom, and you’ll get a notification every time someone posts. Alternatively you can Bookmark it using the other option box so you can find it whenever you want it. :+1:

32 Likes

:heart: fab!

1 Like

Thanks for setting this up.

How can I pin it, please? (And unpin other posts)…

The link to all the offers takes you nowhere now, earlier it took you to the offers!

2 Likes

You probably want to set it to Watching, and then you’ll get a ping every time someone posts here. :+1: The box to change that is at the bottom of the topic (Watching/Tracking/Normal/Muted).

You can also Bookmark it using the Topic Controls that are also at the bottom of the topic (Share/Bookmark/Flag/Defer[Mark as Unread]). :+1:

1 Like

It`s working now thanks!

1 Like

This is fab! Thanks @Ian_Chimp.

There is so much gorgeous wet look stuff in the offers right now… I feel like my basket is about to be filled to the brim!!

1 Like

Thanks for the tip.
I very definitely don’t want to set anything to ‘ping’ mode :joy: :joy:

I check my online activity at a time of my own choosing each day - not when a ‘ping’ alerts me . But I know lots of people like to be available 24/7.

This reminds me of ‘the machine which goes Ping!’ in Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life: Birth. Not having any of that…

I think I’ve got the hang of things around here, so I’m just trying to neaten up my desktop. And this link is great.

I think it’s contained to the site. :slightly_smiling_face: It doesn’t actually make my phone make any noise or anything.

How about if I say; if you set it to Watching you get a notification every time someone posts. :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s more info on these in Category and Topic Notifications?

1 Like

I’m set to tracking at the moment.
I’ll have a play around while the spag bol cooks :+1:

1 Like

Just took advantage of the 2 for £20 bodystockings offer!

2 Likes

I’ll have a look at that. We love bodystockings! They suit me much better than basques and bra sets. Lace mini dresses and stockings with waistbands are great too.

1 Like

I’ve read forum comments on my phone, so it isn’t blocked like the old one, but not replied to any.
I’m usually using our laptop, sometimes the ipad.

1 Like

@MsR there’s a decent selection of suspender bodystockings, well worth a look!

@Ian_Chimp so far the pinned phone version still circumvents the work wifi!

2 Likes

I also love a bodystocking! I didnt know there was. 2 for 20 though! Thanks @WillC!

1 Like

You’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

:star2:Deal of the Day (Sat 22nd)

30% off the Late Night Liaison Blue Babydolls

Size: 8-16 & 18-24

1 Like

I’ll bring this one over from the old topic as it’s still live. :+1:

Monogamy with 20% is still cheaper than a divorce :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

@DLJL I got mind in a Christian charity shop for a few pound :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes