šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

Nothing is jumping out at me but I do like when they do a multi item.

I donā€™t but only because it doesnā€™t lend itself to a forum post :rofl:

I donā€™t have the massage oil but I do love other items from the LH Apothecary range so I think my pick is the Arouse Scent Massage Oil today.

2 Likes

Iā€™m taking a punt on the Lovehoney Ignite Male Vibrator.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/lovehoney-ignite-20-function-ribbed-male-vibrator/83476.html

It has mixed to favourable reviews but Iā€™ve recently got into vibration play (bullets and a small wand) so worth a shot (especially with free delivery and a further 20% off blue light code to use).

1 Like

This is part of the reason I love it bc Iā€™m seeing products that Iā€™ve not seen before, that oil sounds lovely!

2 Likes

I must say I am tempted with free postage at the moment as well. I really donā€™t need more massage oil but I do love the scent of the Seduce stuff and I imagine this is similarā€¦

3 Likes

I thought that too. If itā€™s still free post, iā€™ll add the paddle too and check out

1 Like

Free postage makes all the difference!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve gone for itā€¦
And at checkout remembered I have a Ā£10 voucher so used that (as I think all previous ones expired without use!) so total spend including postage Ā£0 :partying_face:
Happy days!

4 Likes

Amazing! Canā€™t beat Ā£0 :rofl:
I really wish theyā€™d put the vouchers in our profile so I could get some, Iā€™m jealous of yā€™all getting money off!

1 Like

Do you not have VIP status yet? To be honest, I donā€™t know what the criteria are! :see_no_evil: Iā€™m going to throw a little tag to @Ian_Chimp who is much more up on this stuff than me but if anyone else knows feel free to chime in.

As I say, this is the first Ā£10 voucher Iā€™ve actually had the chance to use since VIP took over from Unlimited as since free postage was no longer a thing I stopped placing small orders and with large orders I waited for percentage off deals which worked out better than Ā£10. This current free postage and something I like on DOTD is perfect timing for me.

5 Likes

I actually donā€™t know what status Iā€™m at, maybe Iā€™m not at that level yet. I donā€™t get the newsletter emails, just the tester and order/dispatch emails. Iā€™ve changed my email, added the email address to contacts but still get nothing.
I had unsubscribed a few years back on my yahoo email but resubscribed and added to contacts. Iā€™ve changed my email and againa dded to contacts, its set as vip on gmail and resubscribed but sadly its not made any difference :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Iā€™ve bought more with the free postage than I probably would have if I had to wait bc Iā€™ve bought things in a whim!

2 Likes

Iā€™m loving the free postage again

3 Likes

@JoCat @Peitho - To the best of my knowledge itā€™s still not launched yet for the rest of us that werenā€™t involved in the original trial scheme unfortunately! This link has the loyalty programme FAQā€™s which gives a little more info, although it does seem to have been in testing stage for a while now given that the unlimited rewards stopped in March!

5 Likes

Thanks @SexInTheCity

1 Like

Wednesday 27th July
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable G-Spot Vibrator
Ā£40 Ā£35 (12% off)

Batteries Required: None

What does the forum think?
  • I own it and recommend it :+1:
  • I own it and am not a fan :-1:
  • I donā€™t own it yet but Iā€™m tempted
  • Itā€™s not for me
0 voters

Really?!!! 12% - I do not consider this a very good DOTD, it has been on offer before at a much better discount! Hoping this is a mistake?

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid I am clueless when it comes to the new loyalty scheme. I wasnā€™t on the trial, and have never had any info on it. :man_shrugging:

Thatā€™s awesome. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It basically seems to be ā€˜spend Ā£40 and get a voucher code for Ā£10 off/spend Ā£60 and get a voucher code for Ā£20 (there may be other amounts)ā€™ to be used within 3 months and as itā€™s a discount code rather than a gift voucher, it canā€™t be used with other offers or discounts.

The amount spent is cumulative so you donā€™t have to spend Ā£40 in one go.

No free shipping unless it meets the threshold either.

Thereā€™s a thread about it here :blush:

4 Likes

Iā€™m going to try contacting them again as I donā€™t get those emails and I have been putting in at least 2 orders a month as its so addictive :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Thursday 28th July
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Desire Luxury Beaded Stainless Steel Dildo
Ā£60 Ā£30 (50% off)

What does the forum think?
  • I own it and recommend it :+1:
  • I own it and am not a fan :-1:
  • I donā€™t own it yet but Iā€™m tempted
  • Itā€™s not for me

0 voters

3 Likes