🇬🇧 UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

I love the Desire range on Lovehoney. I know the mantric range get massive hyped reviews and recommendations but I much prefer this range of toys.

It’s the flat bulbed ends which personally do it for and they come with there own discrete charging bags which I think is a lovely addition.

2 Likes

I think it’s just personal preference, the Mantric vibrators do win out for me because my body is just more receptive to the vibration frequency they use which I find more penetrating and gets me there quicker. Having said that, I have, um, 7 Desire toys and absolutely love some of them - sadly my favourite [1] was discontinued. No idea why, it’s awesome!

Absolutely agree with you 100% on the packaging and storage options of the Desire range though, great zip up storage bags for all the silicone toys and fantastic, almost jewellery boxes for the metal dildos. Big fan of these, I have nothing against the range. I don’t have today’s DOTD though so no idea on this one.

1. A “rimming”, rotating internal metal beads at neck, vibrating butt plug. ↩︎

4 Likes

That discontinued sounds great, I wish we got silicone stuff with rotating beads it’s the only reason I kept a jelly rabbit as long as I have. I did buy a rabbit from here (non LH brand as far as I know) that was silicone and had 2 beads but it was discontinued and got an electrical fault in 2 months so I could never replace it sadly.

2 Likes

Monday 8th August
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Mantric Rechargeable Rabbit Ears Vibrator
£70 £32.50 (54% off)

Batteries Required: None

What does the forum think?
  • I own it and recommend it :+1:
  • I own it and am not a fan :-1:
  • I don’t own it yet but I’m tempted
  • It’s not for me
0 voters
5 Likes

Best. Toy. Ever.

2 Likes
🌟 Deal of the Day 🌟

Multi item Tuesday DOTD

This time not a something from every area but at least 20% off ALL suction toys. Most are 20% but the Premium and the Classic are 30% off and the Starlet is 50% off if you want to see what suction toys are like for only £35.

3 Likes

Both of these are really good deals. The starlet 2 is a fab toy and a good place to start if youve never used a clit sucker before and dont want to spend too much.it doesnt have patterns but really does the basics well

The kit also has an excellent bullet with it that is really worth the pennies. It lives in my bag of regulars and gets pulled out over more expensive options all the time

Shout out for the melt as well. Its strong, a great shape for using during sex, easy to use and hold. It does start up on setting 3 for some strange reson though, which confused me alot when i first had it. So if its too strong when you turn it on, just turn it down :+1:

3 Likes

I actually much prefer the original starlet over the starlet 2.
It’s got worse specs on everything, but it just feels better to me.
Modern ones are a lot quieter though so much less of a mood kill with a partner.

2 Likes

Wednesday 10th August

Lovehoney All You Need Bondage Kit (20 piece)
£130 £78 (40% off)

Batteries Required: 3 × LR44 batteries for the bullet (included),
1 × AA battery for the G-spot vibe (not included)

• It’s not for me
0 voters
3 Likes

Thursday 11th August

Lovehoney Ripple 10 Function Silicone Wavy Vibrator
(Pink colour only on offer)
£25 £15 (40% off)

Batteries Required: 1 × AA battery (not included)

• It’s not for me
0 voters
5 Likes

That doesn’t look bad and AA batteries are cheap. :heartbeat:

1 Like

These guys are actually surprisingly rumbly for a battery powered vibe. Dont expect miracles, something rechargeable is still going to be stronger, but theyr not bad.

1 Like

Just received this deal in an email. Is anyone taking advantage and placing a order to qualify for this deal?

2 Likes

If anyone has other discount codes (like VIP codes) that they would rather use I have just seen free delivery on ‘all’ orders.

3 Likes

Friday 12th August

Lovehoney Daydream Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator
£40 £24 (40% off)

• It’s not for me
0 voters

I don’t have this one and the reviews don’t seem overly glowing but I tested out the Little Mushroom when it was still in development, it was a bit different then, but I really liked it.

3 Likes

The reviews (mine included) on the mushroom aren’t great either - I wonder what had changed since it was in development? It really didn’t do anything for me! That’s why I never risk going back to repost reviews from development products on the reviews once they go live, I just keep checking back to check if other reviewers for the final product think the same.
I was glad other people seemed to love the heatwave as much as I did after release, I’m 99% sure it’s unchanged except for the colour since I got it. It’s also on sale again, seems to be quite frequently.
Not really the weather for it though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I actually liked the mushroom. But its a foreplay toy for me, as its not one that is strong enough to make me cum easily.
I had it when it was in the shop though, so it was the finished article

1 Like

Saturday 13th August

Lovehoney Silencer Rechargeable Classic Vibrator
£30 £15 (50% off)

• It’s not for me
0 voters
2 Likes

Sunday 14th August

Lovehoney Power Play Rechargeable Mini Wand Vibrator
£50 £30 (40% off)

• It’s not for me
0 voters
3 Likes

Monday 15th August

Lovehoney Power Play 7 Function G-Spot Vibrator
£35 £15 (57% off)

Batteries Required: 2 × AAA (not included)

• It’s not for me
0 voters
3 Likes