šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

Crikey!

Went to check the discountsā€¦

Saw this:

I thought for Ā£20, lets try it. Free postage too. Went to pay, and it may have bugged, but the price went down to Ā£11.99ā€¦

Hope itā€™ll work well, knowing my wife, the odds are high. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Itā€™s showing out of stock now so you got the last one. :gift_heart:

1 Like

Multi-item Tuesday DOTD again.

Up to 40% off ALL magic wands today (not just the ones listed on the DOTD link). The ones listed here are all 30% off. If you donā€™t have a wand definitely get one.

My top recommendations are the Mantric Wand (though I have seen it on offer lower fairly regularly) and the mains powered Doxy Die Cast.

Lot of love on the forum for the new Desire Wand too, but Iā€™ve not tried that.

3 Likes

I have 3 of the wands on Todays DOTD the desire luxuryā€¦the mantric rechargable and the love honey extra powerful magic mains powered wandā€¦(have 2 of these)

Love them allā€¦

2 Likes

Have you ever tried using 2 at once? whatā€™s the sensation like, was it good, bad ? Have fun.

Iā€™ve used two at once but only one on me and one on a partnerā€¦ there really isnā€™t room between my legs to use two wands just on me and have contact where contact matters! :rofl:

I know what you mean they are bulky and can be heavy as well. I presume you could you a dildo/vibrator internally and the wand on the clit ? @Peitho

Indeed or Wand and OH no problem :+1:t2:
For me though solo, two wands, one clit, the second wand is rather redundantā€¦ always good to have multiple options to choose from though.

1 Like

Wednesday 7th September
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Lovehoney Daydream Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator
Ā£40 Ā£20 (50% off)

Batteries Required: None

What does the forum think?
  • I own it and recommend it :+1:
  • I own it and am not a fan :-1:
  • I donā€™t own it yet but Iā€™m tempted
  • Itā€™s not for me
0 voters
4 Likes

Amazing foreplay toy. Not one that will make me cum easily, so dont buy it expecting it to be ssuper powerful as its not.
The shape is amazing for using on breasts and easy to hold.
One of my favourite toys though, so i am slightly biased :rofl:

Also pretty incognito as far as sex toys go.

3 Likes

Interesting, I hadnā€™t thought of that use. I have some vibrating suction nipple teasers which are quite nice with the benefit of being hands free, but the thin arms of the Bend Zone are superbly tickly. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-vibrators/p/lovehoney-bend-zone-rechargeable-posable-couples-vibrator/a47124g84534.html

1 Like

For some reason i read ā€œnipple taserā€ there and did doubletake :rofl:

Special shout out for the Joy Roller at 40% off in this weekā€™s sale items (Ā£70 down to Ā£42). Yes, slightly weird combo of a toy but such an amazing, really, really powerful G-Spot Toy and the massage end makes for the perfect handle.

My review is here if anyone wants to read it. I really, really rate this toy, it is my only G-spotter vibe that can truly hold itā€™s own when combined with my Melt so I thoroughly recommend it.

2 Likes

Thursday 8th September

Lovehoney Power Play 10 Function Silicone G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator
Ā£50 Ā£25 (50% off)

Batteries Required: 3 Ɨ AA (not included)

• Itā€™s not for me
0 voters
2 Likes

@Serpentwand itā€™s back in stock again,and seems to go down to Ā£11.99 once in the basket still!!!

3 Likes

As exciting as that sounds itā€™s not considered safe to use electro stimulation above the waist. :crying_cat_face:

Friday 9th September

Lovehoney G-Kiss Rechargeable 10 Function Silicone Vibrator
Ā£45 Ā£22.50 (50% off)

• Itā€™s not for me
0 voters
1 Like

Saturday 10th September

Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Mini Male Vibrator
Ā£33 Ā£16.50 (50% off)

• Itā€™s not for me
0 voters
2 Likes

I sort of recommend it, itā€™s too small to get round my penis for normal use but I just discovered yesterday that after Iā€™ve orgasmed it fits quite well and gives a pleasant relaxing tingle so good to come down with. Having just noticed itā€™s on DOTD (LH must have been spying on me) I felt obliged to have a quick go with the LH Head Master stroker then try it again. It still felt nice for ten minutes or so and has left a good tingle behind so Iā€™ll probably be getting more use from it in future. Iā€™ve also found in the past it can be used to grip a suitably sized non vibrating toy or press against the base of a plug and transmit the vibrations. :heartbeat:

4 Likes

Sunday 11th September

Mantric Rechargeable Remote Control Knicker Vibrator
Ā£60 Ā£30 (50% off)

Batteries Required: 1 Ɨ CR2032 for the remote (included)

• Itā€™s not for me
0 voters

I definitely recommend this, it has superb vibes and delivers them well BUT worn with knickers that have a secure pocket to keep it perfectly in place. Without a pocket it has a bad habit of migratingā€¦ usually just away from your clit, once attempting complete escape down my trouser leg! The thong with this set comes ready made with a perfect pocket which is what I use.

3 Likes