🇬🇧 UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

Today’s DOTD is Lifelike Lover Dilidos - 40% off all of them, a few a little more than 40% off.

I have the Luxe Auto Inflatable Remote Control Vibrating Dildo and the Classic Dual Density Dildo with Moving Foreskin 8 Inch so can answer any questions on these two. The inflation is great on the first but it’s core is very hard. The feel of the moving foresking one is incredible and is by far the most realistic dildo I own, it’s great but is worth noting that the Luxe range are all body safe silicone and the others are not so for anal or dildos that will be shared probably best to stick to the Luxe ones.

In addition, obviously the up to 70% sale lauched yesterday so worth a look through to see if there are any bargains you fancy?

2 Likes

Wednesday 5th October
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Lovehoney Love Bunny Suction Cup Rabbit Vibrator
£30 £14.99 (50% off)

Batteries Required: 2 × AA (not included)

What does the forum think?
  • I own it and recommend it :+1:
  • I own it and am not a fan :-1:
  • I don’t own it yet but I’m tempted
  • It’s not for me
0 voters
2 Likes

Thursday 6th October

Desire Luxury Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator
£90 £54 (40% off)

Batteries Required: None

• It’s not for me
0 voters

There’s an interesting contrast with yesterday’s jelly like rabbit, I much prefer the aesthetics of this one, it looks clean and smooth which associates it with my ideas of quality.

For someone who struggles with getting rabbits to fit (theyr often quite snug in my pelvic bine) i find this one is a nice fit and good to use.
Not the best g spotter, but a nice size with a good handhold

2 Likes

Friday 7th October

Lovehoney Powerful Rechargeable Silicone Wand Vibrator
Pink
£80 £39.99 (50% off)

• It’s not for me
0 voters
1 Like

Saturday 8th October

Lovehoney High Roller Remote Control Rotating Prostate Massager
£70 £42 (40% off)

Batteries Required: None for the toy, the remote comes with but requires a battery… probably a CR2032? Can anyone confirm this?

• It’s not for me
0 voters
2 Likes

Instantly bought todays! Had an eye on it for a while so fingers crossed

3 Likes

Sunday 9th October

Lovehoney Super Silencer Extra Quiet Vibrator Set 3 Piece
£30 £15 (50% off)

Batteries Required: 2 × C batteries, 2× AA batteries and 1 × AAA battery; none included.

• It’s not for me
0 voters
2 Likes

Anyone have this? I have purchased it and should be delivered tomorrow!!!

1 Like

Monday 10th October

Lovehoney Dream Rabbit Rechargeable Silicone G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator
£55 £27.49 (50% off)

• It’s not for me
0 voters
2 Likes

Great toy, makes my partner go all the way and amazing value. Could do with more vibration in the shaft but the rotating tip works a treat!!!

1 Like

Today’s Tuesday Multi-Item DOTD is Mantric Toys. 30% off all in the current Mantric Range

Obviously my higgest recommendation is for the Mantric Rabbit which is still by far my favourite bunny and for the Rechargeable Wand. Love both these toys though there is a lot of love for most of the Mantric range on the forum :+1:t2:. If you’re a fan of bullets, this one is excellent AND fits most toys that require a bullet and come with terrible buzzy ones.

1 Like

Have 3 mantrics the rechargeable wand…the rechargeable rabbit with ears and the rechargable bullet…

They are all fab…the bullet is worth the extra outlay ( compared to other cheaper bullets ) as it’s the best bullet I’ve ever had…and is nothing like other bullets…Bought a spare when it was deal of the day…

5 Likes

We have the wand, we never had used a wand before but I can now see what the hype is all about. this is powerful and has plenty of settings. Great value for money when in deal of the day!!

1 Like

We’ve been thinking about adding a bullet to the collection but have always been drawn towards rabbits. How ever I would definitely get another toy from mantric range

Joining in with the Mantric love. 30% might not the be the cheapest some of these toys have been recently but definitely still worth it if you have your eye on any of them.

I have:

The bullet - one of my favourite bullets. The shape let’s you have pinpoint stimulation using the very tip, broader stimulation using the flattened bit and you then have the curved back for somewhere in between. Good amount of power and pretty rumbly.

The rabbit - good amount of power and fits my anatomy. However I am super picky with rabbits so don’t like not being able to control both arms separately, but if that isn’t something that bothers you, this is a great rabbit otherwise.

The realistic vibe - better for g spot stimulation that the one called the g spot in my mind. I don’t really do g spot toys that just vibrate but this is one of a few exceptions. Great size, shape, firmness, power and rumbly frequency.

The g spot vibe - same power, frequency and settings as the realistic so it really comes down to what size/shape you prefer. I tend to use this for a spot stimulation more than g spot, but it works well for both.

Wand - I actually have the Lovehoney branded version and am not sure if that one is closer to the older Mantric wand or the newer version (or what the difference between those 2 even is) but seeing as they are all the same shape, size, controls and are all made by Lovehoney, I’m going to say they are similar enough for me to comment. I had the original Mantric version used on me by a fwb and that’s why I bought one. Mini wands do not work for me usually so I’ve always ignored this, despite rave forum reviews, but wow. No, it’s nowhere close to the standard sized wands (and certainly not the mains powered ones) but it packs a real punch and surprised me how easily I orgasm from it.

5 Likes

Mantric are a firm favourite with us too.
We have the bullet, pebble and realistic.
Next we were thinking maybe the knicker vibrator? But after hearing your opinions maybe the wand? Oh decisions, decisions….

1 Like

The wand is superb… I also have the knicker vibrator and vibrations wise it is definitely one of the best I’ve tried and the remote works well with a decent range however you do need knickers with a perfectly placed pocket to keep it securely in place otherwise it has a habit of migrating and losing that perfect placement.

1 Like

@Peitho what is the wand like noise wise?