🇬🇧 UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

Thanks for the heads up about this! I was just thinking this morning that I should order some new lingerie (not that I need anymore but hey, treat yo self :sweat_smile: )

Beat-the-Clock-V6

Beat the Clock… 40% off Sex Toys (and essentials I think) until midday… then the discount decreases.
Use code LUCKY at checkout.

1255 products to choose from :blush:

Note: If you add the code with one item in your basket it then shows on the site for everything it works for. Certainly works for all Mantric, all Desire, all Womanizer, all We-vibe, I think all LH, etc. Just some outside brands not included, unfortunately including Lovense.

1 Like

Ooh, I’ve not seen this. Have you got a code?

Oh yeh… on main site… 50OFFONE

Nice spot @GoGirl12

3 Likes

Don’t you just hate when you placed an order and literally the next day or 2 theres 50% off the items the you brought and one you decided not to because of budget.

I could of got what a didn’t order for £10 instead of £50 with an included discount code

2 Likes

Ah @David1986H that’s so frustrating, what a bargain that would’ve been too :see_no_evil: hope you’re well

2 Likes

I couldn’t find the “what’s new” thread but thought people might like to know that there seems to be 2 new advent calendars and are 65% and 52% off at the moment so really good value if you want any of the more expensive toys included. Not my thing but even I can spot a good bargin!

9 Likes

2 Likes

Just a shout out for my absolute favourite, by a long way, rabbit, which is currently an absolute steal at 50% off. Only £34.99 and worth every penny, even when it’s at full price, in my personal opinion. I can’t recommend this rabbit enough, it has such a flexible, adjustable fit and great vibrations.

Mantric Rabbit

3 Likes

Wish they still had the option to select :100: in the emotes!
But we agree :100: with your opinion on this one it’s just great :heart_eyes: we have this and the bunny eared one which is somehow a little more buzzy with the background rumble than this. But if we were asked to pick between the two…… I don’t think we could :man_facepalming:t3::joy:

1 Like