Monday 4th January
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

LH Jessica Rabbit G-Spot (3xAAA)
£35 £21 (40% off)

I own it and…
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

Loving the polls, and I’m wondering whether it’s worth keeping the votes open even after the item is no longer DOTD? Then people who buy the item this time can add their thoughts and anyone who wasn’t on the forum that day can still contribute - might be helpful for anyone having a browse of the thread after the fact, and also for when items pop up as DOTD again?

1 Like

I can do that. :+1: Would you prefer indefinitely, or something like a month?

I was wondering if indefinitely would work, the more votes the more useful an insight it is, what do you reckon?

3 Likes

I’m happy to try it out. If anything weird happens we can always change it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: I’ve gone back and edited the ones with 0 votes to make them never-close. :+1: Does anyone have any objections to me replacing the ones with votes? It would mean people would have to go back and vote again.

And does anyone else have any suggestions? I could make a few changes at the same time?

Tuesday 5th January

LH Thrill Seeker Love Egg
(2xAAA 1xCR2032) (remote controlled)

£35 £17.50 (50% off)

I own it and…

0 voters

The sale has morphed into its ‘up to 60% off’ phase. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Ooh and some of it is rather more than 60% off.

This Fifty Shades Knicker Vibrator looks exceedingly tempting and a very good buy at 70% off. Hmmmmm…

2 Likes

Keeping them open is a good idea, as people who then bought could add (and a nice review while they are at it in the main site :wink:)

1 Like

Wednesday 6th January

LH Power Play G-Spot Rabbit (3xAA)
£45 £27 (40% off)

I own it and…

0 voters

I’ve replaced all the polls from the last 30 days or so with ones that will stay open indefinitely. :+1: Unfortunately this does reset the votes, but it does mean we can all go back and vote again! :partying_face::tada:

You can start your ‘scroll ‘n’ poll’ from here: :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: Or you can tap the little picture of me in the top right corner of each DOTD post and that should jump you straight to the one before (unless it’s right below it :slightly_smiling_face:). :+1:

4 Likes

Thursday 7th January

Mantric G-Spot
£40 £20 (50% off)

I own it and…

0 voters

Friday 8th January

TC Supersex Wand
£35 £17.50 (50% off)

I own it and…

0 voters

Saturday 9th January

LH Ignite Finger Vibrator
£30 £18 (40% off)

I own it and…

0 voters

I’ve ordered one. If it’s a very similar material and patterns to the Ignite Male Masturbator I’ll most likely enjoy it. :heartbeat:

1 Like

Sunday 10th January

LH Treasure Me Bra Set (Purple)
(Sizes 6-16 and 18-24)
40 £20 (50% off)

I own it and…

0 voters

Monday 11th January

BB Over-The-Door Sex Swing
£35 £21 (40% off)

I own it and…

0 voters

Ooh. Tempting…

1 Like

Looks fun! Not sure how swingy it can be though with a solid door behind you. For the price however I’m certainly tempted (ignoring the fact I’ve been told I’ve spent too much and have too many toys :grimacing:)

1 Like

I always think they look a bit pinchy on the thighs. Does anyone own one, and are they comfy?