šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

@SexInTheCity it has sold out (sob!) while hovering in my basket.
Iā€™ll have to console myself with some new lingerieā€¦

Thursday 14th January
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Mantric P-Spot Probe
Ā£50 Ā£25 (50% off)

I own it andā€¦
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

I bought one recently. The vibrations are strong and itā€™s shape fits me perfectly. The design is meant to be operated manually so itā€™s not shaped to stay in place by itself.

2 Likes

Friday 15th January

LH Late Night Liaison Babydoll
(blush pink)
(Size 8-16 and 18-24)
Ā£30 Ā£15 (50% off)

The 18-24 size isnā€™t discounted so far. Hopefully theyā€™ll realise, and marry them up. :crossed_fingers: It is now both. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I own it andā€¦

0 voters

2 Likes

Saturday 16th January

LH Mini Magic Wand (4xAA)
Ā£30 Ā£18 (40% off)

I own it andā€¦

0 voters

1 Like

Sunday 17th January

Mantric Bullet
Ā£40 Ā£20 (50% off)

I own it andā€¦

0 voters

Monday 18th January

DOMINIX Large Inflatable Wedge Set
Ā£50 Ā£30 (40% off)

I own it andā€¦

0 voters

1 Like

Aw man, I want this, but I just canā€™t justify buying it. Especially since I caved in on yesterdayā€™s DOTD!

4 Likes

Same ā€” really want to try one!
These deals of the day are dangerous - my house is going to be taken over by sexual objects!!

3 Likes

We bought a wedge and I must say itā€™s fantastic.
All the normal positions take on a new lease of life as everything is ā€œlifted upā€ or ā€œjust the right angleā€.
I only got one as I was interested in how good it could be after reading some reviews but ours comes out to play very often now !!!

5 Likes

@arry069 is it an Inflatable one that you have?

It is. When I bought it I was worried that it wouldnā€™t be up to the job and may be a bit squashy but I neednā€™t of worried. We actually had to let a bit of air out as it was too hard and needed a bit of give.
Itā€™s really sturdy, very thick but comfortable material and give two different angles depending on which way up you have it.
I wrote a review when we bought it -
arry069ā€™s review of DOMINIX Deluxe Inflatable Sex Position Wedge (lovehoney.co.uk)

3 Likes

Ooooooh this is super tempting!

2 Likes

Just bought one. Used a 20% off review voucher so Ā£24. Brilliant!

3 Likes

@rockstar I think Iā€™m going to have to cave in and follow suit :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

I missed it a few weeks ago when it was reduced to Ā£35 but rushed to place order today now it is even less with DOTD and already received message advising that it has been dispatched :blush:

1 Like

I got on the last deal!
Well worth what we spent, but is quite big. Would suggest an electric inflator/deflator to save the lungs a little!

2 Likes

:lovehoney_heart: Monday 18th January

:hibiscus: Deals of the Week

30% off Selected Rabbitsup to 50% off selected Erotic Lingerie30% off Selected Under Matress Restraints

:octopus: Other Offers

20% off Aneros Prostate Massagers 3 for Ā£15 3 for 2 Sexy Knickers 2 for Ā£20 Sexy Lingerie Size 8-16 2 for Ā£20 Sexy Lingerie Size 18+ Multibuy 30% off Men's Pants up 70% off Outlet

4 Likes

Also a valentines special package https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=44664 which is on sale for Ā£75 which includes the womaniser starlet 2 which is currently selling for Ā£69.99 on its own.

2 Likes

Tuesday 19th January

Mantric Pebble
Ā£45 Ā£22.50 (50% off)

I own it andā€¦

0 voters