🇬🇧 UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

Sunday 13th February
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Lovehoney Pleasure Trip Rechargeable Silicone Wand Vibrator
The DOTD is for the purple but the pink is also on offer as part of the 50% off selected toys offer this week.
£60 £30 (50% off)

Batteries Required: None

I own it and…
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:
0 voters
5 Likes

I think we’ve established/speculated elsewhere that this wand is a dupe for the Matric wand. Has anyone got their hands on both for a direct comparison yet? Just wondering how similar they are in terms of power and run-time.

6 Likes

They certainly look the same shape and design, no idea on motor or vibes though. It would be interesting to hear from someone with both.

4 Likes

I find them both the same. Disappointed in both as i just find the head size off.

1 Like

That’s a shame. I quite like the Mantric one, but I prefer the side-on approach with the head, rather than rounded end down. The bunny ear attachment is fun too :blush:

I just dont think that size head works for me. I either need precision like the mini wand or extravaganza like Doxy.

:joy: Why did you get the second one then?!

Are the vibes they produce the same though? Do they have the same chargers and do you think they have identical motors powering them? Insight is very helpful.

I’m a huge fan of the Mantric, the mini wands don’t do enough and I prefer a rumbly bullet to them generally. The Doxy Die Cast is great but for regular use the Mantric is so much easier to use and gets me there really quick so it’s my winner, certainly for solo pleasure anyway. As always, it just goes to show how everyone is different and there is no generic toy that will work for everyone.

4 Likes

Touche!

Because I was/am exploring and experimenting and didnt know what I wanted/liked and they were on offer/I had a discount.

1 Like

Fair enough but the question still remains… same shape but from your experience do you think they use the same motor to drive the vibrations?

2 Likes

Monday 14th February

Lovehoney Heart Pounder Silicone Dildo 7 Inch
£35 £21 (40% off)

I own it and…

0 voters

5 Likes

Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 11:59pm GMT Tuesday February 15th or while promotional supplies last. Add the coupon code VDAY on the basket page to add the free gift to your order. One coupon code per order. One free gift per customer. Lovehoney holds the right to end the promotion at any given time. Offer cannot be used with other offers or gift cards.

4 Likes

Tuesday 15th February

Desire Luxury Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator
£80 £40 (50% off)

Batteries Required: None

I own it and…
0 voters
4 Likes

I’m pretty sure i have a special dupe of this and it’s good, but not this exact one. Not so much power as the original happy rabbits though.

:hibiscus: Tuesday 15th February

:tropical_drink: Buy One Get One Half-Price

:octopus: Other Offers

4 Likes

Wednesday 16th February

Desire Luxury Rechargeable Remote Control Vibrating Strap-On Kit
£90 £45 (50% off)

Batteries Required: Supplied with a Coin Cell (CR2032/CR2016) for the remote. Vibrator is rechargeable.

I own it and…
0 voters
4 Likes

Theres a few nice bits in the sale this week

The Rocks off rabbit (in the pink colour). I have this and really like it (My Review here)

Theres a little bit on mantric, including the Rabbit and the Prostate vibe

The Really good silicone dildo that gets alot of love on here onsale in several colours

The tracy cox jiggle balls are onsale in Single and Double set

Theres a smattering of wands too. A Doxy one of the Lovehoney wands and also Rocks off oriel

The lush 3 love egg is in there

Also some desire stuff, including the Remote Love egg and Cock ring

Theres also a smattering of glass (theres quite a few so i wont list them all) including the Slimline glass dildo

And Beaded stainless steel dildo

Oh and theres a 15% reduction on liberator cushions

The plus size the 12 piece plus soze lingure kit is still in the outlet too

6 Likes

How big/long is the Rocks off rabbit ? I’m pretty small so my A spot is not that far in, so if it’s extra long to help reach it probably won’t work for me for the ears. Even the little stronic petite is easily long enough with it’s little nubby tip to reach well. edit: just found your review saying it’s long so maybe not for me sadly.

@Petrichor It says “ * Insertable Length: 6.5 inches” but its really very bendy. I can use it as a g spotter and still get the ear to hit my clit by bending the shaft into a U shape. The ear part will fold right back to almost against the shaft too.

(Stronic petite is apparently 4inches insertable length)

1 Like

Thursday 17th February

Lovehoney Late Night Liaison Blue Lace Babydoll Set
£30 £18 (40% off)

I own it and…

0 voters

6 Likes

Does the WILD20 code still work?? I’m trying to use it for the Lush 2 Love Egg, but it’s not discounting anything. The code is going through okay…