UK Weatherbomb

Pphhheeeewwwwww!
The weather outside is mental and is only meant to get worse tomorrow & Thursday! I've stayed in all day today looking in LH, wrapping presents for under the tree & am dreading the delays & sitting in train station tomorrow for uni. How have you guys been getting through the weather? How bad is it where you are? I'm convinced the garden fence is going to blow away tonight! Xx

Where i am its been very cold but dry. The mornings are frosty but by late morning/early afternoon its fine.

Yesterday was lovely. It was coldish (i had tshirt amd a thin hoody on to walk to work) but very bright and sunny. Quite nice really.

Havent had much rain or wind or anything like that in a little while.

the rain is torrential, my poor son got totally soaked to the bone coming home from the shop!

We are on amber warning and expecting gusts of 80mph tonight apparently...and it's only going to get worse on Thursday/Friday...we've had killer wind and hail the few days too! This weather is insane...our lifeboat even put out a statement saying don't go near cliffs etc as they cannot launch in this weather, so that is how bad it iis D:

Had bad frost already the last few days, completely killed my potatoes.

There's been rain on and off, and the wind's been bitterly cold, but tonight it's chucked it down and howling. I'm somewhat scared the roof will get damaged/leak ):

I currently can't wear enough layers to keep warm, and we have the heating on as much as we can. I hope it doesn't get much worse...

I jinxed it in my earlier post, its now chucking it down! Luckily i have tomorrow off so if the weathers like this i will be snuggled up in the warm.

Only downside of it pouring is that my dog refuses to go out in it. So if he needs a wee he will hold it in as long as it takes! We have had to resort to picking him up and carrying him outside when hes held it in too long!

coldest morning -1 today but winds got up but not to bad,next few does'nt sound good

Hope it isn't too bad in the Midlands on Thursday morning. Flying out to Nuremberg for the Christmas market.

It's cold here and windy with rain. It was blowing a gale this afternoon, at one point I seriously thought our windows might blow in!
I'm sitting here with my feet on a hot water bottle trying to get warm !

Had to walk to work with a Hotwater bottle but the christmas lights up in town in Brighton are sparkling :)

Its getting windy and cold here tonight. Also i came across a car on its side in the middle of the road on my way home from work. It was only 5:30pm and already icy enough to cause a crash!

Its chock cold here! Windy and bucketing down outside! It was a mission just to get to the post office 5 mins away! My nice pink hair dye has stained my forehead!

The weather outside is frightful, but the fire is sure delightful. But since I've no place to go, let it snow, says this observer! ^^

I thought my windows were going to bust in, the winds here have been pretty violent!

Its freezing where I am. Got the heater on full blast. Gives me an excuse to be wrapped up tightly in my duvet though.

It's very windy here and the rain is fast but light, if that makes sense? I have all my winter woolys ready and waiting for tomorrow when I go to work. I need to check my tyres too in time for crimbo! :)

All good on the south x

SO far so good on the Surrey/London borders.

it is cold, but no means freezing.

The wind is due to pick up through the day and into tonight, along with some rain.

I live at the foot of the Pennines. At the moment the sun is out but there is a strange colour to the sky. I think its coming 😬

We have been very lucky, it's very cold and frosty in the mornings, but so far it has been quite dry. The sun is actually shining at the moment :) x