Ultra low rise panties

Hi all! We are a couple who like to play together in public places - nothing extreme but more a bit of exhibitionism, or getting each other aroused in places where we can’t let on.
One of the things we love is for her to go either commando, or with revealing or see-through panties, along with a suitable skirt or dress. We often take pictures in those scenarios, and have in the past posted on some of the truth or dare type sites.
However recently we have noticed some videos on you tube that originate from the other social media platforms, where for instance they show themselves in see through dresses with no underwear, or very racy underwear. The latter caught our eye, where there are some ladies wearing panties that are extremely low cut, essentially they cover the labia and nothing else at the front. As a result, if they have a landing strip that’s totally visible. Well, we want some! Problem is, search as we may, we cannot find anywhere online that have similar. We have edited by mod - competitor removed stuff, and the ones we are looking for make their stuff look prudish!
Can anyone suggest where we can get the ultra low cut panties?
Thanks in advance for your help
Belles

1 Like

Hi @Belle_djour and welcome back :blush:

I’m afraid that we won’t be able to recommend other retailers that may stock what you’re looking for as LH stock underwear, anyone else would be a competitor.

FYI - I’m going to edit your post to remove the company name :+1:t2:

I really hope you manage to find what you’re looking for :blush::crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like