Under The Bed Bondage Kits

Has anyone bought one of these kits that you place under the mattress to use to tie your partner up? Are they any good and would the actually fit under a king size mattress with a bit of room to spare?

We have one and it is very easy to use and adjustable enough to fit under any size of mattress. The only slight drawback is that if the person being restrained pulls really hard on the straps they will give a little as they slide under the mattress but for anything less than extreme bond age they do the job.

Yep we have one. We have a double but with a mattress topper which makes it wider if that makes sense. Fits perfectly with plenty to spare. We found it takes a few minutes to get it positioned just right but it's worth spending the extra time!

I have them and they fit under my super king. I've not used them on myself, but my Mrs said the only my issue we/she had was the positioning of her leg got crampy. We have yet to try them again in a new position to see

Yes we have them under our large double bed and lots of room for adjustment. Super Love Honey item. Just leave them there and when the mood takes .it dosnt feel pre planned. Good luck and have fun. Xx

They are not difficult to adjust at all and if you switch this is very important.

Easily fits under a king size can confirm!

I have a couple of them, I think the best I have tried is made by sportsheets, it fits under my kingsize mattress easily and mine is quite a deep mattress, not the easiest things to use for self bondage but with two, I'm sure it would be amazing.

Hey, we have a large double and they fit under very nicely. You can easily extend the length if needed. Would 100% recommend on getting some.

We have the Fetish Fantasy under bed restraint kit, and its o.k. Good for beginner / fun play.

It's fully adjustable and have used it without problem on a queen size bed, although I would think that the adjustments would easily cope with larger beds.

Not being anchored to the bed, just essentially help in place by the mattress, does allow for some slippage in the position of the ties, but still, it's good fun.

Thanks for the replies. We got a kit and it fits great under the bed. I’ve reviewed it for LH.

Good enough for beginners. It's cheap and easy going when you don't have much knowledge on ropes and knots. When you progress, may be you can purchase the book by 2 knotty boys. It's available at LH.

4Uonly wrote:

Good enough for beginners. It's cheap and easy going when you don't have much knowledge on ropes and knots. When you progress, may be you can purchase the book by 2 knotty boys. It's available at LH.

I'll second that ,purchased one a couple of years ago, a good starting point

4Uonly wrote:

Love the rope work in your profile picture

We have been looking at these for a while now but have a super king with a topper so hoping it will fit!

I have under bed restraints, which work great to a fashion. I have found though if too much pull on them there is too much give (through the mattress) and also on occasions the velcro fastenings have come free.

Me and the OH decided to look about, and these happened to be on offer at the time:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33872

All be it the black ones, but these are incredible in comparison!

They have excellent quality metal rins each end, and we use D Ring carabiners to fix them any how we want. They can go under bed and connect together, fix to the bed, or be used outside the bedroom altogether when away from home! I'm fortunate to have a bed frame I can tie these round to get the perfect length, and not used them under the bed as yet (not had the need to as yet).

From my experience of using both, I would go with these every single time for the flexibility. The OH finds them far more comfortable, and she can pull as much as she likes and we both both she can't break free until I let her.

Of course, if you have a divan type bed, you may need to do some thinking about how to get them the right length (wrap them around an object under bed if needed perhaps), but well worth it.