Underwater in the bath pleasure

Hey
Who here loves going underwater in the bath holding thier breath as u push dildo in ur asshole or pussy or both holes ???

Come on dnt be shy :)

Matty

1 Like

Erm not for me personally.

Never tried . . . . but I might now !

Have to say its amazing. I have intense underwater orgasms

I hate the feeling of water entering my vag so don't masturbate when i have a bath or in the shower

never tried that, no good at holding my breath! I'd be scared of anything going wrong too. Sex in a jacuzzi or pool on the other hand is amazing.

Kimberleyking wrote:

I hate the feeling of water entering my vag so don't masturbate when i have a bath or in the shower

Same. Baths are for relaxing and getting clean, then I get out to get dirty.

Oooh that's one to try by the sound of it!

Oddly enough, I'm in the bath with a dildo in my bum right now. Guess I'll give it a try...

Certantly an intresting concept

Water too shallow, nearly dislocated my hip! I can see the appeal, but don't think I'll try again any time soon.

Nahh, sex in the bath just isn't great for me. I'll happily use the shower head, but other than that I don't enjoy anything else in the bath.

problem for me i have three bedrooms with three showers but no bath not the best thing in Spain a shower is much better but i will try anal in the shower

Never know wrote:

Kimberleyking wrote:

Same. Baths are for relaxing and getting clean, then I get out to get dirty.

+1 but I do enjoy asphyxiation. Lack of breath as you're orgasming makes everything more intense. Doesn't have to be underwater.

I used to love giving myself underwater pleasures in the bath while submerged but we have a wet room now instead.