Underwear on a man?

The choice of sexy lingerie is almost endless for women, but what do you girls like on your man. What rocks your boat and gets your juices flowing?

Guys, what gets your ladies excited and/or enjoy wearing for a bit of bedroom fun?

Have to admit, what turns me on most about my partner is when he's been in the shower and just thrown his jeans on after drying 😍 I've shown him some of the menswear on here and he's not a fan, and it's something that's never bothered me either way!

I love lace or fishnet on my hubby, anything that gives a tantalising glimpse of what lies beneath. Wet look and PVC is good too x

I feel quite boring but I love a tight pair of boxers. It makes the butt look perky and tight boxers on a bulge gets me everytime! I agree with VioletWolf with the shower turn on, just when he's out the shower and puts boxers on but hasn't quite dried off properly and hair is still wet, oh my ^_^

Yes Noir! My partner has long hair and he comes out with his hair wet and and wild and ooft 😍

To be honest in the bedroom apart from when we do roleplays she prefers me naked and never stay on for long .Otherwise I like silk boxers .

It's the other way around for me as I prefer her to keep most of her lingerie on except for the pants.

I like my man in lace boxers, I love the look and feel of it against his throbbing **** ;)

I just got him some boxers from the LHM range, the striped boxers are a personal favourite of mine!

Whilst not quite underwear but still in the same section . Even though I don't think they look realistic enough for my taste in role plays , My mrs has taken an interest in the guys shorts costumes . Probably becasue they are tight fitting and would show my rear off , of which she very much likes .

So I'll see what turns up as a Valentines day present !

Our favourites at the moment is the lace boxers/thongs from the LHM range.