Unexpected

I have regularly said how any type of anal play has been a complete no go with Mrs Onlyones well just recently she has been letting a finger roam around the edges of my bum hole when we have been playing.This took an unexpected but very welcome turn about two weeks ago when she was doing this again and i asked her to finger my bum which she has always refused in the past this time however she agreed.I gave her the anal lube and she lubed up her fingers and proceeded to work her finger up my bum until i had the best orgasm i have had in a long time.Then on Saturday morning just as i was about to get up she gave my bum a light spank and when i told her not to start something she was not prepared to finish i have to admit i thought that would be the end of that but i was mistaken and promptly received a very enjoyable spanking firstly a few slaps with her hand and then with this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26079,i have repeatedly asked her to spank me before and she has always refused.I am slightly confused by the sudden change and hope they are not both one off incidents,trying to discuss this with her is impossible as she will simply not talk sex at all,ever.

I also now wonder wether i should chance it and buy her this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31755 and this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30708 so she can peg me or am i chancing my arm.

As much as I wouldl like to its difficult to offer advice is your Oh isnt prepeared to talk about sex. If you suddenly spring toys on her , she may feel threatened or pressured and may not want that type of sex.

If it it was me in a similar situation as my OH isnt comfortable talking about sex either is perhaps one weekend morning whiilst in bed is to look at the Lovehoney site together and browse through the many sex toys,implements and lingerie and guage reation. another way would be for both of you to do a paper based sex survey on each other and compare answers . Then take it from there.

I think springing toys on her could lead to more problems if she is similar to my Mrs.

mysteron wrote:

As much as I wouldl like to its difficult to offer advice is your Oh isnt prepeared to talk about sex. If you suddenly spring toys on her , she may feel threatened or pressured and may not want that type of sex.

If it it was me in a similar situation as my OH isnt comfortable talking about sex either is perhaps one weekend morning whiilst in bed is to look at the Lovehoney site together and browse through the many sex toys,implements and lingerie and guage reation. another way would be for both of you to do a paper based sex survey on each other and compare answers . Then take it from there.

I think springing toys on her could lead to more problems if she is similar to my Mrs.

I agree with this. There's a huge difference between her slipping a finger up you bum to her pegging you. If you spring this on her....or push to hard you could quite easily turn her against doing anything anal ever again. I know its probably difficult when she's finally doing something that you've wanted to do for a long time but....baby steps :) xx

As usual and as i would expect some great ideas mysteron but sadly she will only really look at the site if i specifically point something out and i have mentioned a sex survey before and met with a very frosty response so gave thjat idea up as a bad job.She has no problem with sex toys and we have an ever growing collection and she is always keen on trying any tester products we have been lucky enough to have been sent or any thing i have purchased as a surprise,you may remember christmas before last i put together a box full of toys and things i had purchased or received as free gifts as a surprise christmas present and that was well received and we still use many of the items.If both these events do turn out to be one offs so be it,i will of course be sorry they are not going to be repeated but at least i enjoyed them.

Terri JJ wrote:

mysteron wrote:

I agree with this. There's a huge difference between her slipping a finger up you bum to her pegging you. If you spring this on her....or push to hard you could quite easily turn her against doing anything anal ever again. I know its probably difficult when she's finally doing something that you've wanted to do for a long time but....baby steps :) xx

That is why i think i would be chancing my arm,i think the harness and dildo will have to go on the back burner and just see if we ever have a repeat session.The last thing i want is to take a backward step.

Onlyones wrote:

As usual and as i would expect some great ideas mysteron but sadly she will only really look at the site if i specifically point something out and i have mentioned a sex survey before and met with a very frosty response so gave thjat idea up as a bad job.She has no problem with sex toys and we have an ever growing collection and she is always keen on trying any tester products we have been lucky enough to have been sent or any thing i have purchased as a surprise,you may remember christmas before last i put together a box full of toys and things i had purchased or received as free gifts as a surprise christmas present and that was well received and we still use many of the items.If both these events do turn out to be one offs so be it,i will of course be sorry they are not going to be repeated but at least i enjoyed them.

As a tester you could slip the odd bought toy in and pretend ( role play ha ha ! ) its a testing product. and do all the things that you would normally do when testing .Would she be any the wiser ?

The only thing I would suggst is to make your choice carefully as you wouldn't want her "smelling a rat" so to speak.

Its a tricky one .

I would wait for a couple of weeks and see if there are any repeats of these acts. If she did them on her own terms, she might be comfortable with doing them again. If they happen two or three times, then the idea Mysteron gave above might be something worth considering. I wouldn't go ahead with any sort of pegging equipment yet though. Maybe a small prober or plug of some sort?

NatandTom wrote:

I would wait for a couple of weeks and see if there are any repeats of these acts. If she did them on her own terms, she might be comfortable with doing them again. If they happen two or three times, then the idea Mysteron gave above might be something worth considering. I wouldn't go ahead with any sort of pegging equipment yet though. Maybe a small prober or plug of some sort?

I think the whole pegging idea is going to have to be a wait and see kind of thing,it is entirely possible that these will both be one offs i hope not but we will see where it goes.

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

As a tester you could slip the odd bought toy in and pretend ( role play ha ha ! ) its a testing product. and do all the things that you would normally do when testing .Would she be any the wiser ?

The only thing I would suggst is to make your choice carefully as you wouldn't want her "smelling a rat" so to speak.

Its a tricky one .

I have done this in the past with a couple of things i have actually purchased and she was fine

i am pretty sure she would smelll a rat though if i suddenly produced the harness and dildo and told her they were testers i think in all honesty that would be stretching the boundaries of credibility.

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Its a tricky one .

I have done this in the past with a couple of things i have actually purchased and she was fine

i am pretty sure she would smelll a rat though if i suddenly produced the harness and dildo and told her they were testers i think in all honesty that would be stretching the boundaries of credibility.

Thats why I suggested make your choice carefully ! lol Anal isn't something I profess to know a lot about as its something my Mrs isnt comforatable with so havnt look at it in great detail .

What I had in mind is like TerriJJ suggested in baby steps and "getting sent the appropriate beginners toys for testing " Pehaps slowly building up to the eventual harness . This may take a period of months or so but is perhaps best done slowly any way but will be worth it for you.

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Its a tricky one .

Thats why I suggested make your choice carefully ! lol Anal isn't something I profess to know a lot about as its something my Mrs isnt comforatable with so havnt look at it in great detail .

What I had in mind is like TerriJJ suggested in baby steps and "getting sent the appropriate beginners toys for testing " Pehaps slowly building up to the eventual harness . This may take a period of months or so but is perhaps best done slowly any way but will be worth it for you.

In all honesty i think it could take years,we have been married 35 years so i dont wan to rush things and go and ruin it,i think this may take a little more planning than i had hoped,I just do not want to seem to be too devious in my planning.