Uniforms for men

I'm looking to get something for me to wear for the Wife. She's really into uniforms - especially Police. Being over 6ft tall - I struggle to get 'normal' clothes so anything like this is proving impossible.

I'm not really looking for 'fancy dress' style - but something a bit more special.

Any ideas?

Very Jean-Paul Gautiere! Sadly the sizes don't go big enough for us 'big fellas'.

Sorry to link to another site but if you cant find anything on LH you could try these.

http://www.lingerieseduction.co.uk/H10Mensfancydress.htm

Thanks everyone for trying. I decided to stick with LH (cos they're ace) and thought I'd suprise the missus with these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19073

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12843

love the thong, not keen on the chaps tho

rach74 wrote:

love the thong, not keen on the chaps tho

Hmm...you got me wondering about the chaps now... :S

This post is no longer available.

agree ananke, hair doesnt go with anything lol

but yes love the link, might get some of those for OH, they do look like fun

I've never been keen on men in uniform, am I unusual in having that view?

I do personally like men in uniforms and strangely enough for me men in suits also are usually very attractive

Liquidsugar wrote:

I like women to dress up, it always looks sexy, but if i was to dress up(i'm a bloke), i think i would look and feel a right tit!

So your not unusual.

Actual work uniform is nice, ie army, police, fireman etc but dress up uniform for men does nothing for me.

scwhartz wrote:

Liquidsugar wrote:

I like women to dress up, it always looks sexy, but if i was to dress up(i'm a bloke), i think i would look and feel a right tit!

So your not unusual.

Yes, I kind of agree - but I don't like tacky uniforms on women either... I'd much prefer a women to dress up in sexy lingerie then in a tacky air hostess uniform (or anything of the like!)

Women in uniforms or sexy lingerie definately look better than blokes dressed up...but being the kind sole I am - I felt I should make an effort for the Wife if she wants to try something new.

Agreed about the Business suit - when I wear my suit for work - I ALWAYS have a smiling Wife when I get home!

Don Quaydiq wrote:

Women in uniforms or sexy lingerie definately look better than blokes dressed up...but being the kind sole I am - I felt I should make an effort for the Wife if she wants to try something new.

Agreed about the Business suit - when I wear my suit for work - I ALWAYS have a smiling Wife when I get home!

Yes, an actual work uniform/suit is good, and can make a man look very sexy!

chaps are awesome.. with a thong or jockstrap.

love wearing mine, and tam loves seeing me in them.

i would stick to the thong and ditch the chaps, my oh prefers just the thong.

jenson and tammy wrote:

chaps are awesome.. with a thong or jockstrap.

love wearing mine, and tam loves seeing me in them.

Jock straps don't do it for me, though that's probably because I know how gross they can get after someone has worked out in them for over an hour. I know jock strap style lingerie isn't the same, and doesn't have the plastic/ hard codpiece/ cup... but still I think due to my OH being a sports teacher and fighter I will never find them sexy on a man but will always see as smelly sweaty items of clothing.

Still like the idea of standard orkmans clothing like suits. External Media

After watching way too many helicopter heros and deciding the Pilots uniform was gorgeous, i bought my Hubby the full chopper pilot uniform, Nomex fire retardant flight suit etc. Cost me an arm and a leg but it was sooo worth it.He even came to work to pick me up dressed in it, very officer and a gentlemen. So sexy. Mates at work thought it was great. And the best bit is the zip goes both ways,so he doesn't even have to take it off to have sex!!! Hubba hubba!! YAY!

I would absolutely love it if my OH dressed up as a fireman *drools*