uniforms/outfits advice

Hi All

Looking for a little advice and well, its just a fun question.

My partner and I like to play little dress up, we have School Girl, French Maid and Nurse and love them all. We also like the body stockings and nice lingerie, mainly in white and black.

We are looking to get a few more fun things and was looking for suggestions…. Anyone got any nice uniforms/outfits they or anything else they could recommend to us please?

My OH loves me in anything leather, pvc or denim and in happy to oblige on all 3!
Love the way pvc clings and contours to body. We buy a lot of pvc wear frlm Honour so worth having a look there (see my profile pic,
It has Zip open peep holes for breasts etc

Catsuits and corsets are also good!!

Always a fan of corsets to, great for the figure. just ordered an Lh one actually. Been looking for a catsuit to as think that would be a great look just after a plus size one.

Lou, check out the website honour.co.uk
Thats where i got my catsuits from.
They do plus sizes also :-)

gladiator pilot cowgirl cowboy theres loads and loads sit and go thru together and imagine what u would look like and see what each other thinks

'Lou, check out the website honour.co.uk
Thats where i got my catsuits from.
They do plus sizes also :-)'

That's great thanks Mrs Grey, been looking for a while so I'll check that out :-)

in the summer i like dressing up as tennis girl, short white skirt, stockings tight white top,but heels not trainers lol cheap outfit that does the trick with hubby

rach74 wrote:

in the summer i like dressing up as tennis girl, short white skirt, stockings tight white top,but heels not trainers lol cheap outfit that does the trick with hubby

i really like the tennis girl idea, that will be great in the summer

I've got a police womans outfit.