Unlimited membership

Hi all, I’m so sorry if this has already been asked but where has the love honey unlimited members discount gone?

I’ve not shopped since December 2020 so this whole website is new to me!

I’ve seen some people post about some sort of discount code and I’ve scanned my emails but can’t find anything!

Any help would be appreciated :smile:

Thank you

Hello and welcome @leah.bowman!

Since the website was changed recently, there have been a few teething problems, but most of these (including Unlimited Discount queries) are summed up on the New Website thread. There was also some discussion about this issue here.

Hope this helps!

Hello and welcome @leah.bowman :slightly_smiling_face:

You can check to see if your Unlimited status has carried over to the new site by adding something to your basket and using the Unlimited25off40 code in the checkout. If it sticks, then you’re halfway there. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Then you need to check to see if your Unlimited free delivery still works too. It’s now a ‘£3.99 delivery discount’, and should work without using a code. It should show up during checkout, but if it doesn’t then you’ll need to contact Customer Care to get them to tag your account properly.

Hope this helps, but if you hit any snaggles just come back here and we’ll see if we can help some more. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

I had to contact Brenna to get my unlimited status reinstated.

Thank you all!

Looks like I’m going to have to email them though x

3 Likes

The whole discounts thing confuses me a bit. If I am a return customer I get no discount, but if I start a new account I get 15% off. Or I have to wait for some sort of sale as I’m not a student to get access to the 20% off. Does make a bit of a difference as my last purchase was around 300 bucks. When I purchased things last year I got a 20% off discount in the box of toys, but not this time.