Unusual fetish or turn on?

Lol, it made me laugh.....seeing as I am sat here poorly in man pj's with a bunged up nose!!!

Figure8 wrote:

Lol, it made me laugh.....seeing as I am sat here poorly in man pj's with a bunged up nose!!!

hope you feel better soon

1 Like

Little fetishes:

I like to wear only a long T shirt around the house - sometimes only a short one!

I like to wear my collar with a chain down my back.

I like to be made to do the washing up in my humbler - under supervision.

I like to be told to stand in the corner with my pants down after a spanking.

Are there weirdest? Probably not. :-)

im sure you look cool eirther way enjoy the rest

1 Like

Hey Urban Gay Male

Welcome to the forum!

What's a humbler? it's not a word I've come across before...

CCW x

A Masquerade Mask i bought the OH a few weeks back!

The best BJ i have ever had!

I love to bite, everything from a nibble to a satisfying teeth sinking in flesh.

I also have a thing for men's arms (can be skinny, fat, normal or muscley), but I love arms, even stroking them is a turn-on

do you like to bite nipples too?

Tails

Girls that openly admit to masturbating

Being Watched

All fairly normal I guess

Overhearing sex - something stimulating about genuine gasps and groans

2 Likes

Smartie wrote:

i agree!

my fetish is Dr/nurses play!!! we have a speculum and love being opened up to the max so we can see how wet and turned on i am!!! especially wen i'm tied up by my hands and feet and can't stop him from inspecting my insides with his latex gloved hands and torch!!!!! he pften talks through what he is doign next with me, and tellsme to relax cos it wont hurt..

innocent-on-the-outside wrote:

Smartie wrote:

i agree!

It's surprising how often it happens too - now that I'm aware of it. Hotels, campsites, neighbours *purrs*

Smartie wrote:

oh yes!

fear of being caught gets both me & OH going visually or being heard

we love it when chambermaids walk in while we stay at hotels ..... hahaha

MsGirth2011 wrote:

Smartie wrote:

oh yes!

fear of being caught gets both me & OH going visually or being heard

we love it when chambermaids walk in while we stay at hotels ..... hahaha

So you're a noisy lover?

on and a bit of virginal stretching dongs fists anything that we can squeeze in.....

If anyone so much as touches my right ear, that's it, I have no idea why as my left is pretty unresponsive, but a nibble, lick or stroke on the right one and I'm yours,

i like a bit of pain too, scratching and biting is a massive turn on, weird?

I love to see how nothing is really taboo anymore :) .... everyone is so open from speculum (thanks sex lady) to noisy sex etc... and I LOVE how so many people are in to bondage and pain these days...

loving it the Brighton way ha :)

makes me feel normal on this forum.. much love to you all

Have to say shoe fetish is my thing, it can be a problem in the office if I see someone in sexy heels as I get very distracted!!

hmmm even the thought means I may need a lie down!!

MarriedMan wrote:

Have to say shoe fetish is my thing, it can be a problem in the office if I see someone in sexy heels as I get very distracted!!

hmmm even the thought means I may need a lie down!!

wow cool!!!, I have around 86 pairs of shoes, and only 2 of those pairs are flats. I wear heels all the time! In fact i'm sat here on my sofa in a pair of 4 inch heels! I love shoes... every women needs heels. I'm not sure how i could cope if i was told i was never allowed to wear them again. I even walked up a hill in my Karen Millan heels!! ad i wear then in the snow too!! Well what else would you expect me to wear??!!

2 Likes