Overhearing sex - something stimulating about genuine gasps and groans

oh yes!

fear of being caught gets both me & OH going visually or being heard

we love it when chambermaids walk in while we stay at hotels ..... hahaha

So you're a noisy lover?

I'm a very loud moaner i say moaning it can be more gutteral animal primal

Sex lady wrote:

MarriedMan wrote:

Have to say shoe fetish is my thing, it can be a problem in the office if I see someone in sexy heels as I get very distracted!!

hmmm even the thought means I may need a lie down!!

wow cool!!!, I have around 86 pairs of shoes, and only 2 of those pairs are flats. I wear heels all the time! In fact i'm sat here on my sofa in a pair of 4 inch heels! I love shoes... every women needs heels. I'm not sure how i could cope if i was told i was never allowed to wear them again. I even walked up a hill in my Karen Millan heels!! ad i wear then in the snow too!! Well what else would you expect me to wear??!!

I did race for life in 3 inch sillettos (in the nigh tbefores clothes too) 45 minutes hahaha

1 Like

Sex lady wrote:

MarriedMan wrote:

Have to say shoe fetish is my thing, it can be a problem in the office if I see someone in sexy heels as I get very distracted!!

hmmm even the thought means I may need a lie down!!

wow cool!!!, I have around 86 pairs of shoes, and only 2 of those pairs are flats. I wear heels all the time! In fact i'm sat here on my sofa in a pair of 4 inch heels! I love shoes... every women needs heels. I'm not sure how i could cope if i was told i was never allowed to wear them again. I even walked up a hill in my Karen Millan heels!! ad i wear then in the snow too!! Well what else would you expect me to wear??!!

WOW! 86 pairs and I now need to lie down again. I do try to persuade my wife that wearing heels all the time is a great idea but she does not seem to agree. I have tried buying them for her but she does not seem interested and is much happier in her UGGs (practical - Yes, Sexy - NO!!)

If I am in a meeting that is a little boring a female colleague in heels has been known to make my mind wander off.......

Love it!

Maybe this should be a new thread "things you have done in heels......" what do you think??

I am yet to discover something really ususal about myself (I'll keep trying until I find it though!!), but my other half really likes to 'slide' on me with lots of massage oil. Really hard to describe, but I think this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21153 would be his idea of heaven....but not sure I can justify £25 for one use - eek!!

RMBelle wrote:

I am yet to discover something really ususal about myself (I'll keep trying until I find it though!!), but my other half really likes to 'slide' on me with lots of massage oil. Really hard to describe, but I think this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21153 would be his idea of heaven....but not sure I can justify £25 for one use - eek!!

You could also try regular baby oil with a paddling pool if you want to spend some time sliding around. If you want to give some texture to the stuff you're playing in, throwing in a big load of cooked spaghetti is surprisingly good.

The only problem with this kind of play is cleaning it all up afterwards but I imagine he'll be happy to do that if you treat him. Perhaps a session like that could be his Christmas present.

- Barkis

Dressing up, putting on make up, wig, the works and then being fisted.

just being fisted but i find this normal and enjoyable

One of my weirdest fetish is, ladies feet? yeah strange but not the worst I think?

the weirdest turn on ladies older then me in their 30s with so lines showing even my local police inpector is hot! thats a bad one, I find ladies that don't wear make-up is nice ??

*Some lines showing

The Big Gee wrote:

Swimsuits for me, sporty ones though. Something about the fit and feel that just does it for me!

I think I have a thing for that too. Tight fiting smooth and wet... how could that not be a turn on for anyone lol.

Others are thongs and women wearing platform heels 1.5" off the ground.

Smartie wrote:

Overhearing sex - something stimulating about genuine gasps and groans

I agree, theres something about it. That happened last night to me. My brother came in with his girlfriend during the night and clearly had sex. It pissed me off for a while whilst I was trying to sleep until I couldent help but get turned on.

My fetish is anal... anal expanding beyond the borders... I like both giving and receiving it.

My husband's fetish is to obbey me. He makes a great slave and I am a great misstress. I particularly love fucking him while he does the washing up, being nude but only wearing an apron.

all right, maybe I should add a bit more spece on my last post... I also love masturbating on the floor and straight after I orgasm I urinate on the carpet.

I think I have just discovered a new fetish that I am into, this is probably going to freak people out, but "discharge"

KinkyKev wrote:

I think I have just discovered a new fetish that I am into, this is probably going to freak people out, but "discharge"

what puss, urine, spit, faeces, blood, dripping precum, yourself from hospital.....what ?????

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

KinkyKev wrote:

what puss, urine, spit, faeces, blood, dripping precum, yourself from hospital.....what ?????

lmao LMF - i thought kk meant womens discharge in knickers but i could be wrong lol

Dee_licious333 wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

KinkyKev wrote:

lmao LMF - i thought kk meant womens discharge in knickers but i could be wrong lol

With KK, Dee who the fuck knows.... that's why we need a little more info!!

And the prize goes to Dee_licious333 - well done hun!!

However there is an additional prize for hilarious response to a bit of a random statement from yours truly, and that's awarded to LMF! Love the "yourself from hospital" bit, got sore ribs laughing!

Tatty byes folks, beds-a-calling and early start in the morning. Will be going awol for a bit so see you all in a few days.

LMF, will you keep my place warm!?!

KinkyKev wrote:

And the prize goes to Dee_licious333 - well done hun!!

However there is an additional prize for hilarious response to a bit of a random statement from yours truly, and that's awarded to LMF! Love the "yourself from hospital" bit, got sore ribs laughing!

Tatty byes folks, beds-a-calling and early start in the morning. Will be going awol for a bit so see you all in a few days.

LMF, will you keep my place warm!?!

Naturally lover you know that xxxx !!! Missing you already!!! Now that should gets the tongues wagging !

Thanks gorgeous!! xxx

Sweet dreams all!!